Skip to main content

Love Dependency Disease v2c42


Volume 2, Chapter 42: The start of disorder 2

TL: flarewk

8 o'clock at night. I was aimlessly wandering around the streets, thinking about how I should escape; my identification card had long been missing already, I have no idea how long it would be by then if I was to wait for it to be issued to me. Henceforth, I couldn't purchase train tickets...plane tickets...and I don't think long distance coaches would be possible too......

Even if it's plausible......if I was to really use my identification to purchase those tickets, my girlfriend would have a way then to locate me, so leaving out all of those options, I can only choose......illegal taxis.

I had the feeling that my girlfriend wouldn't be that kindred of heart to tell me such a vital bit of information, it's quite possible that it's an attempt to bait me out, and the crux of this was that I have totally no idea where did she get her information from in the first place; if I was to at least know about it a little, I wouldn't be in such a passivity already.

My house, was empty as usual, so I'm about to leave this lonely house that haven't even been occupied for even a month huh........

I brought along a few simple change of clothes, and pulled my luggage outside, preparing to hide from the upcoming disaster.

"Yo~ Zhang Jian, where are you planning to go for a holiday with these~"

Prez was sitting on the long relaxation bench in my house's district, I had just only left the entrance when I was caught by her.

"No, it's nothing.....I had a bit of urgent business....a week later I'll be back.....also, if there's someone looking for me, just say that you don't know about me at all, I'm counting on you to tell everyone about it......."

"Sounds like you've encountered a rather big trouble huh...........is it convenient for you to say it out for me to listen?"

"Sorry, Prez, I don't feel like saying it, anyway Prez, please do what I've told you to do, I'll be really thankful to you for it."

"Zhang Jian....let me tell you one thing, sometimes just blindly acting strong wouldn't have any positive effects at all, if it's something that I'm able to help out with then please just say it, don't be overly courteous about it."

The Prez indeed could help me onto this, but......I don't really want to trouble her over it.

"In school, I'm the President, and your the Assistant, but right now this issue is private, and your Sun Li Hua's affirmed friend, and if friend is in trouble, I'll definitely help out!"

The Prez seemed to be able to see out the hesitation oozing out from my eyes, and thumped my back in encouragement.

Just like that hurriedly running away indeed lacked a bit of consideration, what if it's really was what I had thought of, she's just wanting to bait me out, then wouldn't I be on the losing end then?

"Prez, if this person on the photograph appears nearby here, please contact me immediately!"

I took out my phone, and flipped out a photograph, the person on the photograph was my girlfriend.

"Ho~ who's this, she's so beautiful, don't tell me you've cheated another person's feelings and just left it in a mess?"

"No........in any case, just help me look out for this person; also, if you've found her don't ever, ever startle her! If you're being discovered by her don't even try to have any sort of attempt talking or arguing with her at all, especially with relation to both of our ties, as well as Ma Qing Xue and the rest of their ties with me too."

"Then what if she asks about the reason of me investigating her?"

"Just say that I'm a piece of human trash, who had took advantage of you, and you're trying to look around for me at the moment, and so unexpectedly finding onto her; if it's like that I believe that she won't hurt a person who is able to track me down."

"All right, I'm lazy to ask you any more questions already, since it's of no use for me to know any of these. Also........you can be well assured of our company's information network, so......just attend classes tomorrow, President's assistant."

The Prez patted my shoulders a few more times before leaving, and at that moment I'm rather glad for having such a friend like Prez.

"Next up........I must do a few of my preparations then......"

I took out my phone, and dialled a number, this number belonged to Xiao Ling.

"Jian ge, what's up, you missed my tiny loli body already?"

How could I miss that.....

"Hello? Xiao Ling.....I want to ask you to help me on something."

"To be your XXX right? Sure~ but we'll need to trade posi-........"

"Xiao Ling, right now I'm talking serious matters to you, don't play around!"

"Jian ge, go ahead."

Xiao Ling heard the sternness in my voice tone, and stopped kidding around immediately.

"I need you to help me watch a certain person........"

"Sure, and if there's the chance, do we get rid of that person?"

Xiao Ling's mentality was just as dangerous as usual......although my girlfriend indeed brought gigantic trouble to me, but getting rid of her or whatnot.......let's not first talk about the issues of morality, my girlfriend is basically a person who couldn't be taken down at all.......

"No need, just watch her whereabouts will do, and I'll send you a photograph shortly, and another point, don't ever have any sort of confrontation with her ever! Remember this!"

"Jian ge.......by your tone just now were you worried about me? I'm not that......."

"Xiao Ling, please listen to me, she's too dangerous already..........."

"All right.......then the price for me helping you is that when I'm back you must personally cook for me!"

"I guarantee that."

Of course, the condition was that I'm able to escape the grasps of my girlfriend.

With the duo watchful eyes of Prez and Xiao Ling, I became way more assured, as no matter how powerful my girlfriend is, she's only 1 single person alone.

The next day, after I gave it a considerable amount of thought I decided to go to school, and while sitting on the seat at the last of rows near the windows I muddle-headedly pass by my entire morning like that; when it's lunchtime, Ma Qing Xue turned towards me and approached........

Why does she still approaches! Even though I yesterday......already said such harsh words to her......doesn't she still hate me yet?

"Let's go and have some lunch, today I spent quite a lot of effort into making this lunch box~! Go ahead and try it........heeheee~"

Both of Ma Qing Xue's eyes looked to be dull and unvitalized, and even her pupils seemed to be a little scattered, her gaze didn't have the energy back from last time, and she looked to be half-dead.......her smile that she was giving off right now looked to be horrifying.

As I accompanied Ma Qing Xue to the balcony, I sat on the chair for a long time without saying a word.....what exactly happened to Ma Qing Xue.......

"Didn't you hear properly what I've told you yesterday evening, how many times do you want me to repeat then you'd get it!"

"I heard it properly~ Zhang Jian you were so bold yesterday evening, such a sweet confession to me and all....."

Con.......fession? This should be a form of hypochondriasis disorder already.......a type of complication from love dependency disease; after being overwhelmed with a heavy blow, the person would swap the brain's memories with their own perfectly dream-like renditioned memories from their imagination......if this goes on, Ma Qing Xue would......have her personality crumbled.....

"Zhang Jian......aaa~have a taste."

"I'm not eating."

"Just try a little, just a mouthful alright?"

"I said it already, I'm not eating!"

I pushed away her hands; my movements were slightly rougher, and scattered her lunchbox onto the floor.

"Sorry......I didn't mean......"

"Strange......I feel that it should have fitted with your taste, by why......I got it! It must be because my love wasn't yet enough!"

Her unvitalized pupils became even duller a little......

"I'll first leave here awhile........"

Hastily running away from Ma Qing Xue, I sat onto the staircase of the balcony; the bitterness within my heart contained inside myself, this kind of feeling is really truly terrible.

My girlfriend coming to City C can be already considered to be a confirmed event already, it's only whether it'd be sooner or later, and if she found out about Ma Qing Xue........damn it!

Why can't I have a choice where I can perfectly satisfy both sides at once!

Right now, I can only let Ma Qing Xue recognize reality clearly, recognize this harsh truth about reality......

"What should I do......"

The terrifying fear that my girlfriend had brought onto me and Ma Qing Xue's current condition had really pressurized me until I'm nearly unable to breathe already......

After school had ended, I sat onto my seat looking outside of the windows while Ma Qing Xue sat besides me and kept on talking; I pretended to not hear anything at all as a response towards her......because I have no idea how I'm supposed to answer any of her questions at all.

"Didn't we agree yesterday that you'll accompany me to buy stuff together?"

"Oh right.....there's tomorrow too, you promised me yesterday night, that you'll be bringing me to the movies.."

"Going to the park for a date during the weekends...."

Right now, no matter how harsh my words was being said to her, it was like she didn't hear them at all; I'm not sure how exactly my words ended up being filtered about in her mindset already..

"Can you go away please...."

"Not going to the park..? Then where should we go.....let's might as well go mountain climbing then.."

"You're very noisy......"

"Right, we'll need to bring tents along too, we can even have camping outside as well....."

"I'm begging you.....don't say any more....."

"Barbecue rack? Do we have to bring those too....it's a little heavy, it won't be easy to bring along~"

I didn't continue to talk with Ma Qing Xue, but only lie onto the table and remained silent......acting that I had already slept.

"Slept already huh.......the sun is almost setting already.....the temperature sure drops quickly too....."

A set of still-warm clothes was placed onto my body.

(TL: outer-layer clothes probably)

"Today you looked to be tired throughout the entire day huh........sleep comfortably for awhile then...."

On my head, I can feel both her hands stroking my head endearingly, it was a little itchy, and very comfortable.

"Hmm~mmm~hmm~mmm................."

Ma Qing Xue hummed a lullaby, it had a rather heartwarming tone, and after hearing it I felt that it was as if I really had the lethargic feeling of wanting to sleep.

I didn't sleep at all last night.......same for today too........too many things had occurred last night that made me unable to sleep at all.

I seemed to have sung a lullaby to Ma Qing Xue before, and if I was to just have even 1 percent of her singing it would be great already..

When I woke up once again, I was awoken by the school's security officer, and at the scenery outside, the sky had already fallen into complete darkness, how long did I exactly sleep for already.....

I opened my phone and checked the time, it's nearly 9 o'clock, so I've slept for about 3 hours.

I barely made past 1 day, and there's still like 8 days left before the arrival of next month.

Although it looked to be like my victory, but I'm extremely clear, that 8 days worth of time for my girlfriend, is extremely lengthy already.

Why am I so frightened of my girlfriend.......I myself don't even know too; the her last time, although she was slightly naughtier, slightly more spoiled, but she's still in general considered to be a rather gentle person, but when did she exactly become like this right now....

Maybe it had something to do with me, or maybe it hadn't......my brain seemed to have consciously shut down the memory path of that to prevent me from recalling.

"Laoban, I'll have two plates,  and.....some beer as well....."

My empty stomach was starving to the point that I was unable to continue thinking of anything further, so I just walked into a hawker shop, and after ordering dishes I even called for a bottle of beer; I normally don't drink beer, but I'm not sure why I would today, but I really had the urge to drink it.

"Little pal, what kind of unlucky mishap you've came across; you and I didn't have any sort of deep grudges between each other right?"

Laoban half-jokingly asked me, and I looked at myself in the shop's mirror, the me in the mirror looked to be sullen, gloomy and depressed, it's like as if I had a grudge with everyone in the world.

"Nothing...."

"Eight or nine out of ten there would be some kind of unhappy events in life, so little pal, think broader, don't really care on that kind of lousy stupid stuff that is, if you really don't know what to do then be bold, just do it, what's the point in overthinking about it!"

Laoban chuckled widely as he adviced me, huh, this laoban is certainly a rather good guy.

"Lao Hú, you once again tried to boast about yourself to other youngsters, hahahaa, I'll have another plate of roasted peanuts!"


Another customer within the store conversed with the laoban rather familiarly, it looks like he's a frequent customer of this hawker shop.

"This little pal here, don't listen to Lao Hú boasts again, and when the time comes where you've done foolish things don't blame it on others, alright!"

"Here! Your roasted peanuts, now stop lowering my reputation alright......."

Boldly do what I want huh......I want to too, but I don't have the courage to do that.....I don't have that kind of courage to stand up against my girlfriend.

I'm probably a coward.....


-ch 42 end-


(3279 words to tl)

TL: .......................................................................

Footnotes:
Lao  = the name in chinese was 老胡, which can also be referenced to "always spouting nonsense" in context with that particular sentence

Glossary:
Laoban = an informal (friendlier) way to address someone as 'boss', usually from a store that you want to buy stuff with.

Lao- = an appendix placed in front of a name, it's usually indicated when you want to address someone either respectfully (usually)/ acknowledge that they are old/ or degoratorily

Comments

  1. Going to have to get the jaws theme going soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I accompanied Ma Qing Xue to the balcony, I sat on the chair for a long time without saying a word.....what exactly happened to Ma Qing Xue.......

    You made her symptoms worse ffs , Now she would end up exactly like your girlfriend and then you would be surprised what you did wrong .

    Btw that hypochondriasis whatever , i'd rather call it self-hypnosis as in she makes herself believe what she wants to believe and ignores the rest .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of agree with this one. It's more of a delusional disorder when I checked up on it, way diff from what the author wrote.....

      Delete
  3. That's why flare warned beforehand.. I feel like punching his lights out already..

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Sip* Well, stupidity is part of drama anyway. I can tolerate that.
    Thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment