Skip to main content

Ch 28 - What is a Yandere?


TL: The author changed another cover picture again, this kind of the gore variety.(His stance was this is a horror genre after all) But, he's going to switch it back to a non-gore kind soon, after feedback from his readers.

Nope, I won't change cover picts for now as it might give you nightmares....

The good news is, the author did say that he would do a daily update, and so far I'm lacking out on ch2~4(new) ; ch28 left after this tl...

Chapter 28

TL: flarewk

"Slut, hurry up and get down from Hiroto!"

Upon hearing that, Kitagawa Mosuki who was licking my neck glanced up and looked towards the door as she laughed out: "Hahaha it's Miwa, quickly come here and taste your most favorite Hiroto's scent with me."

Miwa were already screaming out with all her might:

"Slut!! I'll let you get down from Hiroto!!"

(Luckily no one ever comes to the sports equipment room after school, if not it'll be disastrous when someone notices about this)

(TL: all unhighlighted brackets thoughts belongs to Hiroto)

I managed to barely open up my eyes to look at Miwa standing at the door entrance, her eyes were reddish to the point of being terrifying, and her stare was fixed onto Kitagawa Mosuki who was lying on me. She bit her teeth till it made "gu cha gu cha" clenching sounds, enraged to the point of nearly biting off her gums off by that.

"Oh~ is that so?"

Pretending to know nothing at all, Kitagawa Mosuki then unbuttoned her clothes right in front of me, unveiling that bouncing breasts of hers and forcefully squashing them onto my face thereafter.

(It's.........it's so big, bastard........it's so squished up onto me that I can't breathe already...)

I don't know what Miwa is thinking at this moment, for she actually didn't save me immediately from it.

After a short while, Kitagawa Mosuki lowered her head once more and kissed my lips, she used her teeth to pull out my tongue to outside my mouth, and I can feel a slight sharp pain on my tongue; with Kitagawa Mosuki continuously sucking onto my tongue afterwards, while giving Miwa challenging eye gazes.

Upon seeing this, Miwa shut her eyes while clutching her forehead as she squatted on the ground saying: "Go to hell, go to hell, go to hell, go to hell, go to hell, go to hell, go to hell, go to hell, gotohellgotohell...............Hiroto is mine only!!"

After that she stood up and took out a knife from seemingly nowhere and dashed forward at a horrifying speed towards me and Kitagawa Mosuki.

Seeing this, Kitagawa Mosuki's pupils contracted, not dodging a single inch, as she swiftly got up from my body and dashed forward too, with a turning kick towards Miwa's head area; but Miwa's reaction was very quick, she tilted her head just a little and easily dodged Kitagawa Mosuki's turning kick, and as the turning kick landed onto the boxes containing tennis rackets, the rackets actually became bent just from a single kick, scattering all the box's rackets into a corner. Miwa then quickly used a knife to stab towards Kitagawa Mosuki's neck, but ended up having her knife-wielding right wrist being held firmly by Kitagawa Mosuki. Kitagawa Mosuki then grabbed onto the collar of Miwa's clothing, and her right leg moved backwards a step to do an overhead throw, but accidentally stepping onto the rackets, with the fatal result of both Miwa and Kitagawa Mosuki flying onto me, but to be accurate it's their bodies that flew onto me.

The huge impact pressured onto my body, and I who was already feeble from earlier didn't even give off a sound of agony, but just fell into unconsciousness right away.

When I woke up once again, while lying on a bed I looked around my surroundings to find that it's all unfamiliar environment to me, and my brain immediately flashed out dozens of questions:

(It's the second day already? What happened yesterday? I actually wasn't wearing any clothes at all? Where's my clothes? Miwa was actually sleeping beside me? Miwa didn't wore any clothes as well? IT couldn't be that we...?)

I flipped open the blankets and nervously looked around for unknowingly something on the bed for nearly half a day, and when I realized that there wasn't a sight of the thing that I was imagining it to have, I gave off a deep long sigh of breath.

A nude Miwa was lying just on my right side, and at this moment I realized that I was occupying a large portion of the bed, while Miwa was curled up lying on the remaining small portion of it; her long eyebrows gently fluttered as she had a smile on her face, her evenly breathing sounds somehow made me feel relieved, and the sunlight that shone in from outside onto Miwa's face, made me momentarily dazed while looking at her.

(That expression of Miwa's yesterday is somehow frightening, I think I prefer the first time when we've met that kind of shy Miwa........)

Staring intently at Miwa's face for a while, I glanced towards her body and looked descendingly; her rosy red lips really gave me an irresistible urge to just dash forward and kiss it, her pale-white skin under the sunlight was as tempting as ever, her voluptuous breasts, that long slender legs could really entice leg-con's to immediately had the idea of playing with them, and also that..........................................

Huh? Why were there some cuts on her body? What I can see from in front of me are timings, are there anything important to it?

(Bastard, what am I doing exactly!)

My face immediately heated up already, and I hastily looked towards the windows to distract my attention away, and after gazing at the outside scenery for quite a while, I who's currently in the nude quietly tiptoed off the bed, and seeing my clothes being scattered under the bed, I quickly put it on, and afterwards noticing that the decorations in this room was rather simple. Other than just a clothes cabinet, a desk and chair, and a bed, there's nothing else already.

(Could this be Miwa's room?)

I looked towards the desk, and saw a photograph laid onto it, there's even a notebook as well.

Sitting on the chair I then held the photo in my hands as I observed it, it's a picture of an entire family photo, and seeing the condition of the photograph it looked like to be rather aged, I'm not sure why, but I can recognize that small girl in the photo to be Miwa straightaway, and the child Miwa stood at the entrance of a park happily laughing, while a young lady stood behind her stroking Miwa's hair with a kissing expression on her face, and besides her stood a man wearing a tux, but only that his head portion was torn off from the photograph.

Noticing that other than the man there's nothing out of the ordinary about the photograph, I once again place my gaze towards that notebook.

"Hiroto, what are you doing?"

I've just about to open the notebook and look when I was jump-frighted by a sudden voice, and as I look towards Miwa I saw that she was sitting on the bed and rubbing her eyes, leaving her body completely exposed; the embarrassed me quickly used the notebook that I was holding and held it in front of me to block the view.

"Who allowed you to touch this notebook?"

There seemed to be a trace of anger in Miwa's voice, as she snatched the notebook that I was holding and held behind her back.

I hastily lowered my head and apologized to Miwa: "Aaahhhhh, sorry Miwa, I didn't mean to purposely look at it."

Miwa's voice became gentle as she spoke: "If it's Hiroto who wants to see, I can let Hiroto see it too."

Head still lowered, I quickly shook my hands: "No need, no need........."

Miwa didn't say anything else after that, and I felt a little sore from having to had my neck being lowered, so I began to say: "Miwa, could you first put on your clothes? And after yesterday what happened exactly?"

"What happened yesterday was........"


-ch 28 end-


(1708 words to tl)

Footnotes:
timing cuts on Miwa body = hint: think back to previous chapters~

Glossary:

Comments

  1. Did he just get raped unconscious the second time? Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. excuse me but this one kinda confuse me
    Pretending to know nothing at all, Kitagawa Mosuki then unbuttoned my clothes right in front of me, and she unveiled out that bouncy breasts of hers and forcefully squished it onto my face.
    shouldn't the one that doing unbuttoning the girl one ? since she unveilled and shove her breast to the MC face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agh i mean "Pretending to know nothing at all, Kitagawa Mosuki then unbuttoned her clothes right in front of me, and she unveiled out that bouncy breasts of hers and forcefully squished it onto my face"

      Delete
    2. Whoa, nice ... nice... you have aptitude to be TLC, mate!

      Thanks!

      edited.

      Delete
    3. I checked the raws again and did a more accurate edit, thanks!

      Delete
    4. well it just my way of expressing my gratitude for the translation, and also since most of the web/blog that do translation there also commentator that also helping to point if there's error/grammar fix . Continue your good job bruh :)

      Delete

Post a Comment