Skip to main content

These Dangerous Girls Placed Me Into Jeopardy v2c77


Vol 2, Chapter 77: Evil ghoul, Bedeviling

TL: flarewk

That man named as Edward seemingly had completely no interest towards me, and continued to converse with Tong Jia Lin.

"How's the progress on your side? Have you located the target?"

"Oh my, I just wanted to proceed to that area, but I didn't expect to be encountering this little boy here..........didn't the report say that there isn't anybody else over here already? I'm just that slightly curious about him."

The man turned to take a look at me. The instance I made contact with that icy gaze, my heart immediately gave off a chill!

That wasn't a gaze of looking towards humans! It also wasn't a gaze that a human would be having.........it's a gaze that when someone was looking at a certain thing.

I seemed to have seen this sort of gaze somewhere before.........oh right, when I was being hunted down by Lian Bing that time, the gaze that she was shooting at me was completely the same as with this man.

Fortunately, he seemed to not have any interest towards me, merely giving me a glance, afterwards continuing to speak towards Tong Jia Lin.

" 'Skin Peel' have already went to the north side searching, while 'Garrote' went to the west region. I'm the first to come in, hence the east side have already completed its search, and I'm just about to go provide assistance to other areas.........but I didn't expect to meet you along the way. Your efficiency is too slow, 'Eye Gorge'."

! ! !

The amount of information in it was extremely massive!

Other than these two murderous ghouls, there were still at least two more murderous ghouls, huh? !

These murderous ghouls appearing here together, it's all for the sake of dealing against Xue Qing.

Facing against the blaming from the shallowly skinny man, the golden haired lady still faced him with a smiling face, not having the least bit of anxious appearance at all.

"Hehe, must there be such a big fuss just to deal with a little girl? Who knows, maybe one of us had already found her, and had her killed according to the way they liked?"

Tong Jia Lin seemed to think that it's beneath her pride to be so flamboyantly facing off against a person, as she wiggled her waist while chuckling, saying out with an expression of ease.

"That's why, there's no need to be in such a rush~ just slowly take your time~"

But Edward evidently didn't feel that way, as he gave off a cold snort while disdainfully saying.

"Humph, just as expected, merely being large chested with no brains........."

".........What is the meaning of that, 'Eviscerate'? If you don't state yourself clearly, be careful that this lady here will fall out with you!"

Having being berated for being large chested with no brains, Tong Jia Lin frowned her eyebrows, as she used an unfriendly gaze to look towards Edward, unveiling out a look of 'I'm not going to just stop at this if you don't explain yourself'.

Now there's an infighting already? Fight! Fight!

Once you guys start fighting, I'll be able to seize the opportunity to escape then!

"That lord have said it long ago, to not be deceived by the other party's outer appearance. The target this time, that white haired girl had already consecutively massacred off 28 of our fellow breed, plus that for every single time, she's always completely unharmed, always being able to leave unscathed. Just from the standpoint of a close-ranged battle alone, perhaps she may be even more powerful than all of us."

So she had already slayed 28 of them, huh. To such actions made by Xue Qing, I only wanted to say.........

Nice job!

"That's why for this time, he would have gathered us, those few murderous ghouls with elite prowess to deal with her.........Don't tell me, that you have already forgotten all of this, 'Eye Gorge'."

".........Tch."

A pity, Tong Jia Lin didn't act impulsively, merely retracting her intimidating killing aura, flicking her head aside as a sign of concurment.

"That lord have already promised, as long as the few of us complete the task this time, we will be able to obtain a very long period of 'time', and you don't want to lose out on this rare opportunity of 'break time' as well, right. Even if we are people who habitually murders around, we would also want to occasionally take a break, don't you think so?"

Edward didn't continue on making things difficult for the other party, but stated out their motive, and emphasized on not losing onto the main objective due to minor issues.

Right beside them, I listened to all of these till my eyebrows became frowning.

Time........?

I don't really understand on what they exactly meant by time, but judging on it by their attitudes, they should be very mindful about that aspect.

One thing's for sure, that this time, they came in preparation.

"Plus, the other party had long been readying for our invasion, and the best proof for that was all the people in this street retreating beforehand, for the other party wanted to trap us in here, letting us be buried right here."

I see, so that's why those crowd actors would be gone, huh? It's because they had long known that there would be a bunch of murderous ghouls invading this area, hence they would be gone seeking refuge beforehand.

Damn it, why must it be today, and if I had known, even I'm to be late, I would have also chosen the normal method onto heading towards the appointed location already.........

But since things had currently developed up to this point, it's not an issue of being late or not anymore.........

It's an issue regarding my life and death instead........

" 'Sever Limbs' is setting up the reverse barrier, that way, the entrance will be temporarily blockaded, reversing the situation and preventing the other party's assault on the opposite end. But even then, the time for our actions are still limited.........I hope you can understand that."

".........Humph, I already know all of that, I don't need you to keep repeating it over and over again."

Edward was extremely calm, he seemed to be very clear about Tong Jia Lin's attitude. First, he gave a smacking to her head, afterwards then clarifying out their common motive, utilizing both the carrot and the stick, eventually successfully persuading the other side.

This shallowly skinny man, perhaps he's the brains behind the plan this time.........

Tong Jia Lin turned her head and looked towards me, saying.

"Then what about this little boy? He seemed to be acquainted with that little girl, hm? How about taking him hostage?"

Tch, even if my presence was to be superbly low, it looks like it still can't result onto the other end ignoring me.........

Even though I had silently retreated back to the sides, this woman still noticed onto my movements.

Plus she even gave out a proclamation akin to a 'You're not able to run away already'.

Using me as a hostage to face off against Xue Qing?

Damn it! What sort of a joke was that.........

No wait, think inversely, if I'm to be held hostage, I'm able to tell her false information, causing her to not be able to locate Xue Qing. And afterwards, when Xue Qing noticed onto the other party's movements, it might be possible for her to escape out of it and bring in help then.........

However, it's still my brain overthinking about it, for Edward was too lazy to even take an extra glance at me, simply saying as such.

"There's no need for that, he heard too much.........just dispose of him. I'll go look for 'Skin Peel', and you'll go search at the south side after disposing him off. Remember, we're on a time constraint, don't overdo it with your playing."

"Humph, I got it, selfish man!"

Finished speaking, Edward stuck both hands in his pockets as he walked away from right in front of my eyes.

While I opened my legs up wide and ran!

If Tong Jia Lin was just playing around not too long ago, now that she really wanted to go all out and kill me, I would basically be totally defenseless! 

That's why, I don't need to overthink it, just run!

Exert out my entire strength onto running! Escaping!

Perhaps my initial spurt of running away was just that slightly fast, or perhaps Tong Jia Lin didn't expect that I would be so decisively fleeing away, as she became dumbfounded for a moment before starting to chase after me.

However........her speed was too quick already! I turned around to take a look; rather than saying that speed of hers was running, it's more like she was 'flying'!

And thus, why would this low-cut tight dressed, high heels donning woman be able to run that quickly!

After dashing out roughly one hundred meters, even if I didn't turn around, I'm still able to feel that woman closing in onto me, because her gaze became even more closer and closer already!

I ran another additional 50 meters; that woman should have already reached within a proximity of where she was able to carry out assaults onto me!

Just at this moment, I unhesitatingly pounced down frontwards, and as I wasn't wearing any clothes, the cuts on my body became even more as a result, but I should have avoided the other party's attack by right!

But I'm not able to dodge the next hit already!

I used the momentum to flip rolling up, causing trouble to her, but it's still merely just forcibly extending my life..........

"Hehe, little boy, you seemed to be quite good on running away, hmm? Looks like you might be experienced in that?"

".........This sort of praise, I'm not the least bit happy about it at all........."

I still was caught in the end.........

I can't escape already, huh.........

"Hoho, seeing on your efforts of being so hardworking, this big jiejie will properly store your eyes in a glass jar, sticking a tag on it afterwards keeping it in my collection. How's that? It's very sincere, right?"

About those kind of things, Xue Qing had been doing it already! Plus, if I'm to only hand over my eyeballs, I'd rather pass them to Xue Qing, than to have them being handed over to this sort of auntie like you!

Tong Jia Lin half-squatted, and used both of her hands to press onto my head region.

C-, can't move anymore!

It's simply just like being fixated by bench clamps, I could even feel my skull being compressed inwards by her pressing down.

"Come~ let big jiejie have a look at your eyes~"

My eyelids were being forcibly unfurled, as Tong Jia Lin stared at my eyes just like that.

"Oho, looking at it at such a close distance, little boy, your eyes seemed to be even more nicer looking already, hum?"

"Heh, that's because you've never seen an even nicer pair of good looking eyes, just like that little girl whom you people are searching for, she had eyes that's better looking than anyone else!"

There's still hope.........there's still hope for a rebound.........

I mustn't be discovered, I must be even more discreet, just anyhow throw out some form of topics, to let the other side have their focus relaxed.........

"Oh? Is it? Then that's quite a good piece of news~ thank you little boy, for telling me such a good piece of news~"

No, not yet, the distance must be closer a little, I must strike the other party at a blind angle for it to be achievable.

"Then again, little boy, your eyes aren't that bad as well, hmm? Hoho, even when speaking to a person who poses a threat to your life, even when you clearly understand that you're in such a dangerous situation, there's still absolutely no wavering developing at all; Little boy, it can't be that when you're facing a died out corpse, your eyes won't be flickering at all, right? Such deep immersive eyes.........it's so beautiful~"

"Thanks for the praise, but that's just merely eyes of a dead fish."

"Well then.........now these pair of eyes belong to big jiejie already~"

Tong Jia Lin's lips curled upwards, with her mouth half opened, unveiling out a terrifying smile, it feeling like that it's almost about to crack till the sides of the ears.

And that bizarre digging knife held in her hands too closed in towards my eyes..........

Now's the time!

Flinging out the short knife that was being concealed right under my crotch, directly piercing up from downwards! The target was her chin! I want to directly pierce her skull right open!

Afterwards, at that most crucial moment, that woman actually freakishly twisted her head around 180 degrees, dodging past that piercing!

Impossible! That woman was actually even aware of what was behind her?! 

Tong Jia Lin turned her head back as she winked her eyes to me mockingly.

"Oh myyy, what a pity~ what a pity~ if my body isn't flexible enough for that, perhaps I might even be struck already~"

That wasn't a question of flexibility anymore! A human being is basically unable to twist their head around like that, okay!

"Speaking of which, little boy. Earlier, you even used the knife to fend off my attack.........even if you know that I'm a murderous ghoul, how did you know that I 'gorge eyes'? Plus, from the start that you bumped into me, you seemed to know about my identity already.........."

Oh shit, it's being noticed!

"Ahh, it can't be that your this pair of eyes have seen onto something? Hehee.........I want it even more already~"

Gazing at me with a look of unparalleled seductiveness, she cross-leggedly sat on my legs whilst facing me and used her long slender legs to lock onto my waist, with her left hand pressing the back of my neck, just like she's about to breastfeed a baby as she buried my face within her chest! 

Although I laid contact with a blanket of softness, I wasn't the least bit delighted at all!

It's simply just like.........being harassed by a female ghost!

"Young man who's already numbed towards death, let's meet up once more in our next lifetime~"

"I don't think so."

A slightly familiar voice floated over, but I can't recall whose voice it was.........

What closely followed next, was a pile of messed up stuff was being flung onto my body; it's red beans and whatnot along with all sorts of small beans, even having peach kernels mixed within.

Eyebrows frowning, Tong Jia Lin retreated from my embrace, seemingly rather fearful of those objects.

"It's my fortune in this lifetime to be reuniting once again with Jun Cheng-dàren, so how can I just let thy evil ghostly creature be taking away Jun Cheng-dàren's life!"

That person who threw out all of those stuff had arrived at my back, supporting onto me who was about to fall down backwards.

Tilting my head to take a look, what I saw was that slightly unfamiliar yet beautiful face.

Who is she again.........

I'm unable to recall who that other party was, but I just somehow felt that I should have known her.........it's like a sort of mysterious, accustomed sensation arising from the bottom of my heart..........

She too turned her head over, with the both of us having the distance between our face becoming very close, almost touching onto each other as a result, but I still didn't feel any inclinations of being embarrassed, and didn't find it abrupt as well.

It's very natural instead, as I somehow felt that she and I should be having this sort of distance with each other.

Afterwards, she smiled, smiling very gently, and upon seeing her smile, I felt a sense of comfort, feeling that I've finally located my safe haven..........

Who exactly is she.........why would she be giving me such emotions.........

"Rest assured, Jun Cheng-dàren, as starting from right now, I won't let you be harmed anymore........."

Ahhh, I remember.........

She's.........

"Because, I'm back."

Bai Yu Hui.


-ch 77 end-


(3589 words to tl)

Footnotes:
Skin Peel (剥皮) = As you might have already guessed, it refers to doing a certain act towards a person skin, which is.........well. You know what it's going to be. Unpleasantly horrid.

Garrote (绞刑) = death by strangulation through a string-like item. Can be interpreted into either "hung to death" or "strangled to the point of suffocation (death)"

Glossary:
jiejie (姐姐) = elder sister (she used that to reference herself being 'young', it's a metaphor)

-dàren (大人) = used to address someone very respectfully, like that person is the 'master' of whom you serve. 

I guess the most accurate english term for it would be 'Lord' already :3, while the most accurate jp representation would be '-sama'.

Comments

Post a Comment