Skip to main content

Ch 2 - What is a Yandere?

Note: if this chapter is your first time reading, you will find the plot different from chapter 1(new) , because this is the old chapter. click here to read the old chapter 1 before reading this chapt.

Chapter 2



Asaka nee-chan ignored what i said, and continued talking to herself.

"Asaka nee-chan, I'm going to return to my room to do my homework."

With a sullen face, I walked into my room. "Thom!" The door banged shut, seemingly to indicate my unhappiness towards Asaka nee-chan.

Now Asaka nee-chan then noticed Hiroto's reaction.

"An angry ototo-kun is also sooo cuteeeee~ cutecutecutecutecute...."

Asaka ignored the messy dining table as well as the mess of food on the floor, she walked into her room, all four walls of her room shockingly contained photographs of Hiroto, photographs of him eating, or him sleeping, or even when he is bathing. These photos are taken in all sorts of disproportionate angles, showing that Asaka secretly took them before displaying it all over her room. Asaka then sat in front of her PC, using her phone to affectionately look through her mobile photo albums of Hiroto's eating as well as his cute displays, her face displaying a genuinely captivating smile as she did so.

After browsing through a hundred or so of Hiroto's photographs, Asaka then switched on her PC and went to click onto an application. It opened up to show multiple ongoing CAM footage of Hiroto's room, with his entirety of his room, 360 degrees without missing any single spot. Whilst watching the screen, Asaka whistled an unknown song about ototo-kun-energy.

(TL: Imagine "ototo-kun energy" to be like a gauge meter, accumulate it to 100% and it is maxed out)

"Ototo-kun~ ototo-kun~ ototo-kun is cute and cuddly, cute and cuddly~ eehh, ototo-kun is not doing his homework but lying on his bed and sleeping...no...he couldn't have lied to me, no...no...no...this must be my imagination......imagination...imagination...imagination......"

Asaka's left hand tightly clutched the hem of her attire which provocatively squished her gigantic breasts, due to her biting her luscious lips too hard, it bled out blood...but she didn't care... her empty hollowed eyes glanced towards the sharp kitchen knife that was lying beside the PC's mouse.

----------------------------- at the same time ----------------------------

After entering my room, I laid onto the bed, thinking about what Asaka nee-chan had said previously, causing my ears to go red with embarrassment as well as slight infuriation.

"Asaka nee-chan, how could you say something like that, even though we are siblings, since we are blood-related we cannot marry each other..."

At this moment, my stomach grumbled begrudgingly, "gu-lu~", before i remembered that I didn't really eat much tonight, as well as remembering that i coughed out rice onto Asaka nee-chan's face, as well as onto the floor... it probably got cleared up by Asaka nee-chan by now.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so hungry, forget it, it's better off if I went to sleep, since I wont be hungry when I'm asleep." After a tiring day at school, I quickly turned over and fell asleep.

The rays of the morning sun shone onto my face... looks like it is already noon... dazed, I tried to stretch my hands but they seemed to have grabbed something soft and bouncy.

"Aah, Asaka nee-chan, why are you on my bed?" I felt bewildered, perhaps I was still dreaming?

"Actually I wanted to wake up ototo-kun, but ototo-kun's sleeping face is too cute already, I can't bear to wake you up so I decided to accompany you~"

I glanced up to see that the clock on the wall had it's fingers pointed to 11.20am.

"So Asaka nee-chan was watching me sleeping from morning until now?"

"That's right, blame it on ototo-kun being tooo cute~" Asaka nee-chan pouted as she said. Crap, her actions are too cute, I quickly moved my vision away from her to notice that she didn't button the first 3 buttons of her pajamas... due to me being taller than Asaka nee-chan, I can clearly see the inner of her pajamas, causing me to feel some sudden gush of warmth collecting into my nose... I quickly pushed away Asaka nee-chan and rushed out of bed towards the toilet.

"Having a nosebleed so early in the morning should be natural, right..." I didn't really want to admit that it was my nee-chan that caused me to had a nosebleed, so I tried to shove the reason down onto the humid weather.

After the nosebleed has stopped, I was in the toilet gargling my mouth when I heard the ringtone of my phone. Walking back to my room to check on it, it was actually Yamazaki. I picked up the call and heard the perverted sound of his.

"Hiroto, quickly come out, let's play outside, there's a bunch of girls here."

"Okayokayokay."

After hearing from Yamazaki that there was a bunch of girls outside to play with, I felt that the blood in my body was boiling, well although I was more of a loner type personality, I didn't get near to any other girls than Asaka nee-chan daily, hence I wouldn't' want to waste this opportunity of a lifetime. I asked directions from Yamazaki and found out that he is actually at Four-Corner bookstore, before hurriedly changing, not forgetting to grab my phone before wanting to exit the house.

"Ototo-kun, where are you going? I've finished preparing lunch, don't you want to eat?"

"Not really hungry, I'm going out to play now."

"Going out to play? The other person is a male or a female?"

"A male......it's Yamazaki actually." I shook my phone's call history in front of Asaka nee-chan.

Asaka nee-chan looked at me suspiciously...but I didn't lie, exactly, it's really meeting up with Yamazaki, though I didn't tell her that some girls will be present there as well too. Nee-chan kept staring at the phone screen without saying a word, causing the atmosphere to be quite embarrassing, causing me to awkwardly rub the back of my ear.

"Well, then I'm off."

"Please return home ear-" Not waiting for nee-chan to speak finish, I quickly rushed out of the house, flagged down a cab to head towards Four-Corner bookstore.

Asaka's hollowed empty eyes lingered onto the disappearing taxi, before rushing into her room to look for a large overgrown jacket that is able to cover a human face entirely. She searched the inner pockets to reveal a palm-sized tracking device, its display screen showed a flickering red dot. Looking at the red dot's distance being further and further, Asaka's eyes became more empty and hollowed.

"Ototo-kun~ You won't believe that in all of your clothing, I've placed micro-sized tracking devices, every time you get nervous about something you would rub the back of your ears, there's nothing nee-chan would know...a secret-keeping ototo-kun is soo cuteee, Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahaaa..."

Asaka gave off a chilling laughter, which reverberated in this empty room...

Me who was sitting in the cab suddenly felt a frightened chill from nowhere, I turned around but saw nothing out of the ordinary... it's just my imagination huh................

After paying, I alighted the cab and started looking for girls around Four-Corner bookstore.

"Aahh!!!! "

Suddenly a hand patted my shoulder, scaring me out to scream, upon turning around I saw Yamazaki, but I didn't had the chance to grumble at him as behind him, there's a girl clutching a book at her chest with both of her hands, upon seeing me glancing at her, she shyly raised the book to hide her head.

"Oioioi, Yamazaki, where's all the girls, how come there's only one, and also she's rather shy too, what's more is that she is wearing our school's uniform, right....how come I get the feeling that she looked so familiar."

"Heh heh, actually, there was a bunch of girls here.............. alright, alright, it was sensei who wanted me and Miwa-san to select some lesson materials, but me and her being outside alone together makes me feel rather shy, hence I called you over, I was afraid that you might reject me, so I lied to you. And of course you would find her familiar, she's our classmate, ranking #2 in the school cohort grading system but sleeps in class daily, THE Miwa-san that is more transparent than you~" Yamazaki chuckled whilst saying.

"Ohh, Well...hello Miwa-san, and darn you Yamazaki, you understood me so well yet you tried to lie to me, well come here you bast**rd, I'm going to strangle you to death."

After greeting Miwa-san, whilst wrestling with Yamazaki, I didn't notice that Miwa-san secretly peeked through the books she was clutching, staring at me with a fiery passion.


"Alright, alright, let's enter the bookstore, I'll still need to find learning materials, you know."

I stopped wrestling Yamazaki after hearing this, we then headed into the bookstore with Yamazaki and me heading the front, with Miwa-san at the rear, her face being covered by the books she's clutching, me having no idea on what she's currently thinking.

"Hiroto, I'll go look for the learning materials, wait here with Miwa-san for a moment."

"Mmh...."

I didn't respond, but nodded at Yamazaki acknowledging him. Turning around to look at Miwa-san, she nodded as well, and when she noticed that I was glancing at her, she shyly bowed down her head.

"What a shy girl" , I thought.

With nothing to do, I looked around the bookstore, and realised that the decoration was done with attention to detail, there's a lounge area catering to people for reading books for free, the table in the lounge area is perched with a flower to boot. Looks like the owner of this bookstore really placed in effort into caring for this shop... i turned around to notice that Miwa-san is holding a <Dead or Alive> novel and is intently reading it.

"Miwa-san, you also like to read Mr-Yamaguchi Masaya's novels, huh?" I tried to initiate a conversation with her.

"Mm.......................does Hiroto like to read investigative novels as well?"

"Yeah, this novel left a lasting impression on me, it broke all normal bounds of investigative deduction. Although sometimes the theories are quite difficult to comprehend, but overall the plot is still extremely good." Although I'm curious on Miwa-san's calling of my name, as normally an average stranger would call me Hiroto-san, albeit a close friend would only call me Hiroto, but I didn't question her about it, as it will probably cause this shy girl to feel extremely embarrassed.

Seeing Miwa-san repeatedly wanting to take this novel along with her, then placing it down, wanting to accompany me outside to wait for Yamazaki, caused me to be curious.

"Miwa-san, what's wrong?"

"N-no.......nothing, it's just that it feels nice after hearing Hiroto recommending this novel, but I didn't bring enough money with me................"

Miwa-san suddenly heard me speaking to her, causing her face to redden, she mumbled out the reason, but perhaps it's due to her shyness, her voice kept becoming smaller and smaller.

I remained silent for a while, before taking that novel, walking to the counter to pay for it and handling it over to Miwa-san, who had a purplexed expression on her face.

"Hiroto, what are you doing?"

"Since you liked it, then lemme buy it for you then."


"I can't......kaa-san told me not to anyhow take gifts from strangers." Miwa-san anxiously told me with a flushed expression on her face, but maybe due to her anxiousness, signs of tears begun to show at the corner of her eyes.

"This is our first introduction to one another, so lemme gift this to Miwa-san, since I've already paid for it, if you didn't want it I'll be rather depressed you know."

"Thank you Hiroto......I won't let Hiroto be depressed......next time I'll give you something in return......" Upon hearing my remarks, Miwa-san accepted the novel, this sparked me somehow to stroke her head, causing her face to redden even further. Suddenly, I felt a cold chill, earlier I felt it in the cab, but this time....... quickly turning around, I saw nothing out of the ordinary however.

"Hiroto, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, maybe I'm feeling slightly giddy" I tried to throw out an excuse when suddenly Yamazaki came out from the Four Corner bookstore, looks like he had already finished selecting the lesson materials.

So, in front of the bookstore we all decided to part ways.

"Hiroto and Miwa-san, I'll first deliver these to sensei, you guys should head along home too" Maybe because he doesn't want to dawdle on the task that sensei had set him to do, Yamazaki quickly rushed off, leaving me and Miwa-san behind.

"Is Miwa-san's house far from here, I could send you home, well, it is every guy's responsibility to protect a girl after all."

"No, it's fine, it's fine." Miwa-san shook her hands vigorously, and quickly left the scene without even saying goodbye. Looking at Miwa-san's disappearing figure over the horizon, I've decided to head on home, and when I reached my house, it's already evening hours.

"Tadaimaa."

Opening the door, I discovered that Asaka nee-chan was standing by the door side waiting for me.

"Ototo-kun, had fun playing outside with girls today?"

"Yeah, ha-....................uh, what girls, today I went out with Yamazaki." Whew, I nearly said that I was happy today.

"Ototo-kun still doesn't want to confess to your nee-chan?" Asaka then took out a photograph from her pocket and threw it onto the floor, I picked it up and realized that on it was the photo of me stroking Miwa-san's head.

"Asaka nee-chan, you stalked me?"


-end of ch2-


------------------------
TL Note: Yeah, IK there might be some grammar mistakes somewhere about was, is, so on. -3-........ wasn't easy translating and trying to phrase it into proper english context at the same time...

Well. It's likely I will throw 1 day 1 chapter if all goes well

Comments

  1. ...im kind of worried. I think i saw a horror tag or something when i noticed this on NU. Not strange for a yandere-themed novel, but i dont want this to end up like School Days. And that new chick gives me a secret yandere vibe. I dont know, maybe im wrong. In any case, thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....................wow. i can't rebuke any point of what you've said.

      Except for the "I don't know, maybe im wrong"

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the chapter as always!
    Is it possible that girls close to him are yandere???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment