Skip to main content

Chronicles of an Extreme Yandere v1c2


TL edit: Here's the second revamped chp of CEY, replaced entirely with cn honorifics.

TL: flarewk
Editor: SoushiYC

Volume 1, Chapter 2 - Obsession


In the evening, I arrived at my house doorstep tiredly and my usually nimble hands were vigorously trembling. I admit that I haven't completely accepted that my stepmom would be living with us, but I also knew at the same time that this sort of thing is a necessity for dad. And although I had once tried to imagine this sort of scenario happening, I didn't expect that my 'stepmom' would come so quickly.

"Hopefully my luck would be better than Snow White's."

"Welcome back home!!"

The moment I opened the door, a seemingly planned bear hug pounced onto me.

"Uwa! May I ask who are you?"

A woman's voice? Dad's girlfriend?

"Huehue~ dìdì energy~ dìdì energy~"

What is wrong with this person!

I stretched out both of my hands to push away the person who attacked me, but the moment I saw that person's face, my entire body froze.

"Shou........-laoshi....."

Whaat! My stepmom is actually Shou-laoshi! Dad!! Even if you had wanted to go for a young bride, you've gone too far this time!

"Yooo~"

Yo your head!

I quickly dashed towards the telephone, and coincidentally Dad's number appeared on it, ringing.

"O-oi! This isn't right!"

"What's not right? Ah..... you've seen your stepmom already huh. So, how was it? She's youthfully gorgeous right!"

"I have to agree with you on that, but it's not right to do something like this.... the age gap is too big already!"

"Mm...... actually, I was thinking like that too...."

"Then quickly seize the chance now and explain properly to her before it's too late for amends!"

"Sorry, it's already too late, because..... she's already pregnant with your baby brother or sister."

What a bastard!!

"H-how, how many months already....."

"8 months, and also, we were already dating when you're still in secondary school........"

Are you a freaking horny beast!! How old would she be when I was still in secondary school!

Just as me and my dad were still talking to each other, Shou-laoshi had already helped me carry my bag to my room. She took out food ingredients from the fridge and actually used my house's kitchen to cook dinner as if it was a natural thing for her to do..... it seems like she came to my house quite a couple of times already.

"Really, Yuchen, I'd say that you're surprisingly making such a big fuss about this. Although there's a little gap in our age, isn't it fine as long as there's love?"

"Love isn't all-purposeful you know....."

"You're especially rebuking me today, aren't you? Did you really dislike your new mom that much!!"

"This isn't about liking her or not, it's because your ages are too freaking far apart, and you're actually too horrendous to hook up with a student! I've really misjudged my opinion on you!"

"Wait wait, what do you mean by that?"

"Are you acting dumb!"

"I have absolutely no idea on what you're fussing about..... Eh! Wait wait, you mean that you're actually not alone in the house right now and there's someone else, your stepmom is around too?"

"Isn't that obvious!"

Unexpectedly, I could hear a woman's chuckling sounds at his end; although dad didn't say anything, I somehow had the feeling that he's hiding something from me.

"Oi, who's that woman beside you right now, you can't be freaking serious that you're hooking up with another woman again aren't you!"

"Don't say rubbish you stupid brat, your stepmom is here with me! Right now the person in the house with you should be your new sister, she's called Shou Yiqian! Tch, no wonder you'd flared up, you've suspected that I've become a cradle robber, didnt you! Listen up, Yuchen! Your dad was famously known throughout school as the <Justice of the Peace> in the past, do you really think that I would do this kind of foolish stuff!"

(TL note: <Justice of the Peace> is a name-title used in this context, and believe it or not, try googling it! You'll be surprised!!)

Eeeehhhh!!!

"Ugh, isn't this the worst? You actually want me to cohabit with an jiejie that I've just seen earlier, can't you think about it from an angle of a healthy young school boy!"

"Ai~ya~, I thought about that at first too. But then Xiao' Qian strongly said that a family is only complete when a brother and sister live under the same roof, and that got me thinking there's nothing wrong with it too, so I agreed to it. But actually, there's no need to worry about this as she's going to live there for just 1 day. You know that she's a teacher in your school, right? So next time, she'll have to return back to her own condo."

I secretly glanced towards Shou-laoshi, she does indeed look like a person who can take care of a family very well. Plus I heard from Guan Guo that the subjects she is teaching is politics and since I've learned some knowledge in the field of psychology before, I thought that maybe she could be trusted.

"Yuchen, let me tell you this for your own sake. It's no good to continue on being like that. I know what happened that time had traumatized you badly, but if you always distance yourself from women, what happens next time when you become a lonely old man in the future, wouldn't you be considered unfilial?"

(TL note: in china, due to the old tradition of large chinese families, the parents consider it filial piety if their children bore grandchildren for them; so if Yuchen becomes a single lonely old man, he would be considered "unfilial")

"Your meaning is that I use laoshi to get used to it!?"

"No no, before even speaking about laoshi, she's your sister, isn't she? Also, it's fine if you get spoiled by her sometimes too.

"I'm not a three years old kid any more! After talking for so long, where exactly are you guys, and what's with that sound that sounded like a plane in the background?"

"Ah, we just went past the runway, I forgot to tell you son, that the both of us plan to go for a month-long honeymoon vacation, and the destination is... New York!"

"You guys can just stay there for the rest of your lives!!"

It's hopeless to already count on dad, looks like it'll be up to me to salvage this situation! No matter! It's only living together with family, there's absolutely no.......

Damn it..... every time I panic, my wound at my waist starts to hurt slightly. Although after junior high I need not rely on medication to ease the pain already, I had no clue why it suddenly hurt all of a sudden, and it was even more agonizing than the past.

"Dinner is ready~"

"That so...... thanks."

"You don't need to say thanks between siblings~"

Placed before us on the table is 5 plates of wide varieties of dishes including soup. No matter how you look at it, it's too difficult to finish with just two people! I glanced at the food ingredients placed atop the kitchen counter, and the sight was unbelievably astounding. Even though she had used the same ingredients me and my dad used to prepare a night's meal, she could produce 5 times the size of our usual-cooked dishes from it! Her household skills are already lv5!

(TL: if you're confused by what Yuchen meant, he means that he and his dad's cooking skills is lv1 in comparison.)

I eagerly grabbed a chicken wing, and munched onto it, the deliciousness spread in my mouth actually made this my instant favorite, the taste surpassed my favorite restaurant that I used to go often! Crap, don't tell me that I'm now experiencing something really happy!

While I was wolfing onto the food, I noticed that Shou-laoshi hadn't touched her chopsticks at all; she just sat on the chair unmovingly and kept staring at me.

"Laoshi?"

"Just call me jiejie at home."

"Laoshi, you're not eating?"

Sorry.... before my heart could accept it, I won't call you jiejie.

"I've just eaten earlier when I returned home, so I'll probably eat in a while later."

"That so......."

Silence then enveloped the dining table once more, while I was eating I could actually hear the tick-tock of the clock going on, as you could see the atmosphere was horrifyingly awkward.

I secretly peeked at Shou-laoshi with the corner of my eye, and realized that she's still looking at me with an indulgent expression.

My wound started to slightly hurt again.

"Yuchen, have you had a girlfriend before?"

"Pfffttttttttttt!!!!"

The sudden attack made me unable to control myself for a moment and I'd almost spat out the rice inside my mouth.

Why would laoshi ask this kind of question? ..... was it just of curiosity, or from a laoshi's concerned guidance..... if it's the former I could answer unhesitatingly, but if it's the latter.....

"So, did you?"

"No."

"Then, your first kiss, have you done it already?"

"Coughcoughcoughh!!!"

I.... I choked!

Crap... I could answer honestly whether I had a girlfriend or not, but the question about my first kiss is really troubling, as I've done it already, although that time I was being forced to.

"Maybe.........should be......"

What the hell was I saying!

"Eehh, you did..."

"H, how about laoshi!

"No~pe~, not only that, I'm still a virgin~"

PA TAH!

My chopsticks fell onto the ground.

Strange! That wasn't right, what was she planning to do? I originally wanted to use the same question to return an eye for an eye, but I had actually fallen for the other party's trap!

Sensei........ you planned to set me up, didn't you......

"Whose your first kiss, someone from our school?"

"No no, it's from when I was very very small..."

"Eehh, a childhood friend..."

"Not exactly, since we didn't see each other for so many years already."

"Do you still like her?"

"Aaaaaahhhhh, this rice is so delicious!"

I decided to ignore her, and hastily proceeded to extinguish the dishes in front of me.

After the really awkward dinner, I took my clothes and went to the bathroom to prepare to shower. Shou-laoshi didn't actually give me a bad feeling, at least she didn't seemed like the sort that would want to harm me, she's able to make such an outstanding dinner and also able to maintain the house cleanliness. Maybe, she's a person whom I could really trust.

After I've finished my bath, I'll change how I address her.

But when I had finished my shower, I noticed something unnatural.

All my old clothes were gone; and all the laundry that were originally inside the washing machine had been taken out by someone. With regards to who, it's a no brainer.

"Shou-laoshi? Have you seen where my old clothes have gone?"

Although I already knew, I still chose to ask it.

"If it's about the clothes, I've helped you to wash them already~"

Sitting on the sofa while watching the television, Laoshi pointed her finger outside; and my clothes are unexpectedly hanging neatly on the clothesline, even my undergarments too.

Crap...... it feels rather embarassing.

"Well then~ jiejie shall go and take a bath!" Laoshi stood up and stretched her arms lazily, as she said while taking her clothes and headed towards the bathroom.

"Ah, jiejie, the bathtub had a little bit of an issue, I'm thinking perhaps it's due to a blockage of the pipes that caused the water drainage to be a little slow, so after you've showered you might want to firs......"

"What did you just called me!?"

Uwa, she suddenly grabbed my shoulders, with both of her eyes fiercely glaring onto me, not caring about her clothes that had dropped onto the ground.

"Jie....jie, it , it hurts!"

What an extremely strong grip!

"Sorry, sorry! I accidentally got too excited, I didn't expect Xiao' Chen to finally call me jiejie!"

We haven't even met for less than a day. What do you even meant by finally and so on........... also, what's with the Xiao' Chen

"Well then jiejie will go and take a shower first, your class has an open lecture on politics tomorrow afternoon, if you didn't sleep early tonight you'll be in trouble for tomorrow~"

"Don't tell me it's jiejie who will be teaching?"

"Mm!"

Ehh....... what is up with all of this coincidence.

Forget it, I don't wanna care anymore, I'm feeling a little sleepy after taking a shower anyway, so let's just sleep early tonight.


"Jiejie~ heehee~" Inside the bathtub full of soap bubbles, Shou Yuqian was smiling blushingly, as she dived her head inside the water of the bathtub; she ferociously drank a mouthful of water, before spitting it out like a little kid.

"Xiao' Chen's scent~~~"

That's right, what she was bathing in right now is the remains of the bathwater that Bo Yuchen was using earlier, which had been slowly draining due to the pipe blockage.

Sooo happy~~~~

Face bright red with blush, she laid down in the bathtub, while her hands kept playing around with a towel that had been molded into a ball-like shape. Occasionally rubbing the towel onto herself as she placed it on her nose and deeply sniffing it's scent.

Just like that, after about 20 minutes, she stood up placidly from the bathtub, and looked at the clock outside.

8:40

"The drug should have worked by now."

She gently sneaked into Bo Yuchen's room while still being in the nude, and crept onto his bed.

"So unfair, even though I've purposely worn the same outfit from that time to see you again, you still didn't recognize me. Have you forgotten about it? Or does it mean that you didn't even place me in your eyes even from that time."

Qian's hands slowly stroked Yuchen's sopor face, while occasionally poking his cheeks.

"Don't worry, Xiao' Chen. From today onwards I'll always be by your side protecting you, and I'll help to fulfill all of your wishes, no matter how impossible they are....... so, you must always~~ never leave jiejie all right? But since there's me around, you won't need a girlfriend any more~ or family and friends too~~ "

She smiled laviciously, afterwards which she proceeded to slowly unbutton Yuchen's pajamas.

"My first~~"

While she was in the midst of humming some unknownst melody, Yuchen's mobile phone suddenly rang.

CALLER ID: GUAN GUO

Qian unhesitantly hung up the call, as she casually plucked out the SIM card afterwards.

"Almost forgot to make a copy of his incoming phone's calls and messages~"

With nimble hands, she flipped open the phone and placed back the SIM card, before putting by the pillow beside Yuchen.

"Continue~continue~"

Suddenly, a scar on Yuchen's left waist caught her attention.

"What's this?"

Qian used her hands to feel it for awhile, and instantaneously, her heart felt like it was being pierced to pieces, followed by billowing rage; she really wanted to wake Yuchen up right now to question him about the scar's origin, but she knew at the same time, that her relationship with him isn't that familiar till she could blatantly ask about that sort of thing, which only would make Yuchen unhappy with her.

As of now, she could only feebly stretch out her tiny tongue, and lick Yuchen's wound.

"Today........will be just this....."


-ch 2 end-

(<3568 words to tl)

Glossary:
dìdì = 'little brother'. 

laoshi = 'teacher'

-laoshi= 'teacher' suffix. Placed behind a name to ackl the person of being one.

Xiao' = an affectionate suffix placed in front of a name, think of it as '-chan' in japanese. It also may be used to refer to someone younger than you.

jiejie = 'elder sister'

Comments

  1. And when I thought that this is a girl from the past... But now I can't understand her obsession.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably another girl that also likes the MC, but the MC probably doesn't remember meeting her and why she likes him.

      Delete
  2. Cool that you got the ok to translate this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wew lad, uh oh is about right for the current situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh its the mark from chapter 1. So the girl from the past isnt that rich girl in his class?
    Boiii, MC is f*cked up with 3 yans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait. 3 I know the girl who gave him the mark, the girl who is now his sister, who is the third one?

      Delete
    2. He might be confusing this novel with the other yandere novel, where the MC has 3 girls, one of which is a rich girl.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 yanderes.. that doesn't bode well :X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would review this novel on novelupdates but there isn't enough information right now seeing as we're only at the beginning of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm a bit typo i think
    "I have absolutely no idea on what you're fussing about..... Eh! Wait wait, your mean that you're actually not alone in the house right now and there's someone else, your stepmom is around too?"
    shouldnt the YOUR should be YOU
    "I have absolutely no idea on what you're fussing about..... Eh! Wait wait, YOU mean that you're actually not alone in the house right now and there's someone else, your stepmom is around too?"
    since YOUR usually used in belonging

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dark ominous clouds gathered above the house. At last the stars have aligned, and the dreaded propheted Yandere showdown shall begin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment