Skip to main content

About this blog

Hey there.

I'm bored, sometimes...

So i'll do some translating of chinese novels. (when i'm not doing my poly studies, or playing mapleroyals)

I based it off loosely from some websites i frequent for some light-reading, and these novels are heavily influenced by japanese-light-novel style. (Although originated from chinese writers in [? China] maybe)

Here are some themes that I'm interested to go through.

- Overpowered protagonists (无敌)
- Yandere (病娇)

Pretty much it at this point.

Comments

  1. Why do i do these? My aim is to improve my chinese for speedreading novels :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi flareWK, would you like to publish your chapters in my blog when you translate at your free time? If you're interested, do contact me at damshooter@gmail.com .

    Oh and by the way, my blog is vesperlxd.com . Do check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, you can go ahead and copy paste the content in this blog where-ever you want to, lol. I personally don't restrict people from doing such things.

      Also, naise blog too, lol, i like the layouts

      Delete
    2. >.< what I meant was, would you like to join me? Aha, Sorry for the miscommunication there T-T

      Delete
    3. Hey there, Dam shooter. I'm really thankful that you would have the intention to invite me, but I'm more of the lone wolf type unfortunately...still, go ahead and continue to do a great job tling stuff out there, it's a pleasure to see fellow tlers (is that even a word) around, and may your tling endeavors succeed! ;p

      Delete
    4. That's unfortunate to hear T-T. Well, if you ever do decide to change your mind, my offer will still stand xD

      Delete
  3. Will you continue jeopardy, i am super hooked

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment