Skip to main content

smallllll sneak peek preview...What is a Yandere? Chapter 16

-a short excerpt from somewhere within chap 16-


When the lesson is about to end, Sensei suddenly walked in, followed by a beautiful golden-haired bishoujo that was never seen in school before.


(TL: bishoujo = extremely pretty girl)

Sensei walked onto the pedestal and looked around the class, before clapping to grasp their attention. Seeing the class which had fell into silence, she nodded, apparently pleased, as she said: "Everyone be quiet, today there's a new student, everyone please get along with her, and let her introduce herself."

That golden haired bishoujo was a head shorter than sensei, yet the unsmiling and stern sensei from earlier is now actually bending down and giving a bright smile to that bishoujo, saying: "Mosuki ojou-sama, may you please introduce yourself."

(TL: ojou-sama = young daughter of a rich family, now where have we heard that term before? O_o.)

I noticed that sensei actually used two polite expressions, "Please" and "May", I daresay that this bishoujo's must be a rather important bigshot.

"My name is Kitagawa Mosuki, onegaishimasu."

(TL: onegaishimasu = please take care of me.)

.......
..........(skip)
.....................(skip lengthy text)

Mosuki ignored the noisy chatter ongoing in class, and swept her eyes across every student, before loudly asking: "Who is Hiroto?"

The class fell into silence once more, and every student glanced at me in unimplied unison. Seeing that, Mosuki slowly stepped down from the pedestal; even while walking there's some sort of grace to it which made the atmosphere somewhat satisfying; before arriving beside me to ask: "You're Hiroto?"

I was stunned, but before I could answer her, Mosuki-san caught sight of Miwa-san who was sitting beside me. She raised her eyebrows and placidly said: "Can this classmate move to another place, I want to sit beside my fiance."

Upon listening to that, I froze, along with all the other students who became frozen rock-solid, even Sensei at this point was gaping in shock.

"I'm sorry, Hiroto is mine, even if you are his fiance, I wouldn't give him to you."

"Oh? Is that so?" Mosuki-san wrapped her hands around her breasts, looking downwards condescendingly at Miwa, her tone full of apparent distaste; while at the same time Miwa's eyes began to turn pitch-black, hollowed and empty. Her fists started to clench tightly...



Wtf. a sneak peek ended up being needing to tl many shit (and edit as well, normally after tl i'll go through the entire text to make it easier to read) , because life's like that *gangsta*

;P


Comments

  1. I think this should be obvious, but this post will have any content added in any further. it is merely a small preview... -3-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment