Skip to main content

Ch 26 - What is a Yandere?


G' Morning!

First day of my holidays! *dances*

I was in the midst of doing CEY 5 when I noticed WY 26 had been released. So naturally i dropped whatevah im doing just to focus on WY >=3    #WY_for_life

Not to mention this was a particularly short chapter too, with about 1.5k words in all 😆.

I'll probably rest for awhile before doing CEY 5 after this, and hopefully I can complete Momcon 2 by today too >=3

Oh, I forgot to mention this, but you shouldn't just thank me for the TLs, you should also remember that SoushiYC helped to edit the trans chapters till it became quite the good quality number. (TBD means to be done, btw.)


And that's it for my rant.

Chapter 26

TL: flarewk
Editor: SoushiYC

I touched my cheeks; the feeling of warm blood splashing onto my face in the dream was a rather vivid memory.

Surveying around the four corners of the wooden house, I found a bottle of mineral water. I opened the cap and drank half of it's contents in a single gulp before pouring a little water onto my hands to moisten and rub off the bloodied scab on my nose which had already solidified. I then discovered a torchlight on the bedside; using my thumbs to flick the switch on, I discovered that the battery still worked. By then, I was ready to head home while holding a torchlight in my left hand, and my right hand about to push open the wooden door.

Glancing around the surroundings after I had stepped out of the wooden house, I realized that there still wasn't even a trace of the moon in the dark black sky; there were only a few clustered stars in the sky flickering nonstop. Walking in the pitch black forest made me a little terrified. With my only consolation being the torchlight emanating a weak light, my heart felt a bit relaxed.

"Looks like it hasn't been too long after I've fainted.... the sky's still as dark as ever."

Murmuring to myself as I walked onto the forest path, I tried to deceive myself that I wasn't frightened of the blackness around me.

Although I didn't recognize the pathway around me, I still managed to walk out of the forest in the end by walking around randomly. Looking at the slightly familiar scenery around me, I pointed my torchlight's light onto the grass patch, and there seemed to be something shiny that reflected the torchlight's light, I got curious and walked forward and crouched down to pick that object up.

"It looks a bit like the button on my shirt..... was it because Miwa used too much force to tear it off earlier?"

I stood up and crammed that button into my shirt's front pocket and resumed following the light to walk forwards, as I saw my school bag lying down not far from me, I proceeded to walk towards it, picking it up.

"This is my bag?"

Grasping the bag's strap with one hand while using the torchlight to look inside it, I clearly saw what had happened to the bag as my facial expression became rather peculiar. Because, what was originally a black backpack had now turned into something that could only be described as "destroyed".

There was a lot of vague cuts on the bag, seemingly caused by someone using extreme force to tear it apart, making it quite unrecognizable. If not for the bag's logo on top of it, I would have already thought of this as a some tattered cloth, and upon closer look there's actually some teethmarks on top of it? My hand that was grasping onto the strap also felt some kind of a wet liquid dripping from it.

(It didn't rain recently, nor I don't think that this could be from the accumulated pool of water from the grass patch....... could it be mucus? Or something else?)

As I continued to point my torchlight onto the bag strap, I noticed there were still some foam on top of it, and it looked a bit wet too.

"Somehow I feel that this could actually be someone's saliva, huh............................ oh shi-"

I haven't completed my sentence and I suddenly felt a tremendous force knocking me down from sideways. Getting off-balanced, I fell down onto the floor, that person then flipped me upwards and mounted me, greedily sniffing my scent around my neck.

"O yay~ Hiroto I've caught you."

I howled at Miwa as I was tightly held down: "Miwa, how come you're still here."

"How could I leave here when I still haven't found Hiroto~"

Even as she spoke, she dug her face deeply into my chest as her hands separately held down my arms, and as Miwa spoke, her breath that came out kept brushing onto my chest, made me feel rather itchy.

"Well then Hiroto.............. let's continue from where we left off earlier!"

"Let go of me, Aargh why I couldn't break free from this........ and what do you mean by continuing from where we left off earlier? Say properly about it."

Miwa ignored me, but leaned her head forward, and used her mouth to suck onto my adam's apple. And as her tongue gently licked my adam's apple from top to bottom, I have no idea why my waist suddenly became numb from the resultant feeling.

"Mi........Miwa, don't be like that, I........I have a secret to tell you, that secret's in my school bag."

"Hiroto is a liar~ i've licked the entire contents of that bag already, and there's no secret inside it at all~~"

"Licked the entire contents.........."

I remained immersed in the unnaturally abnormal actions of Miwa, she actually licked my schoolbag. This sort of behavior made me rather perplexed and frightened, and for a moment I blanked out.

"Hiroto~ I lovee you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you............ I love Hiroto the most, Hiroto please stay by my side forever, alright?"

Miwa stopped her licking assault onto my adam's apple, and began to whisper in low tones at my ears, and just when she was about to bring her face closer to kiss my lips, she abruptly stopped; and used her nose to gently sniff around my lips, her expression becoming more and more hideous by the second.

"Hirotooo..........why does your lips have other woman's smell on it~?"

I became slightly annoyed as i said: "Why would I want to tell you about this kind of stuff? Is it even related to you? You're not my girlfriend too."

After hearing what I've said, Miwa actually came out with a baffling question: "Is a girlfriend the kind that you're able to marry with?"

I replied her with an exasperated look of "you're-an-idiot" expression on my face: "Of course."

"That's great!!!!!!!!!! I'm Hiroto's girlfriend!! Me and Hirotooo are going to marry each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Urrk, waitwaitwaitwait, when did you become my girlfriend??"

Miwa bent her head sideways as she said confusedly: "Kissing with Hiroto and so on, isn't it what a girlfriend does?"

"You bastard, that was you forcing me to do it, and I totally am not willing to kiss you at all in the first place, plus if you want to be my girlfriend there's still some conditions too!!"

"What conditions???????? Is it my body~?" After she finished saying that, Miwa proceeded to take off her clothes.

I quickly used my hands to cover my eyes: "Stooopstopstop, if you want to be my girlfriend, then you'll have to listen to what I say! After passing the test, you'll be able to become my girlfriend."

Miwa stopped taking off her clothes, and chuckled as she said to me: "Alrightalright, I love listening to whatever Hiroto says!!!"

"Well firstly, you have to come down from my body."

"No, I refuse."




-ch26 end-



(<1558 words to tl)

Comments

  1. Hiroto clearly has absolutely no idea how to handle Yanderes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First step of survival:

    Do not tell a psychotic girl with the strength of harambe that you do not love her back. That's how you get killed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHAHA "with the strength of harambe"

      Delete
  3. nah, it's not that. That's how you get all of your limbs chopped off and locked down in a dungeon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love her only, and listen to her....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment