Skip to main content
Right. My first chinese novel series I'm going to TL is:




告急!重生之后的妈妈们是子控!
Oh no! After reincarnation, I discovered that my moms have severe son-complexes!

Summary:

One day, i fell into the river and drowned.
The God of River looked at me, and said: "You're very brave, young one, so let me give you a mother as a reward. Would you like a golden-haired big-breasted elf mother with an extreme yandere personality, or a black-haired big-breasted sadistic human mother with a tsundere personality?"
Me: "I choose your mom! What i want is to quickly reincarnate!!" 
The God of River smiled at me: "You are a honest lad indeed, so let me gift you both mothers. From now on, you will have two mothers!"
Me: "Did you even listen to what i have said?!"

Tags: yandere, son-con (is that even a word?), harem


So far i've read finish Vol 1 (22 chapters), and the it is quite a nice read. Didn't like Vol 2 really, After finishing Vol 1, i'll go on other projects before deciding whether to continue on this or not.


Comments

Post a Comment