Skip to main content

Possible dropping of Momcon? (Why)



Hi guys, its wk here.

So today I wanted to tl momcon2, and so i went back to the novel and skimmed it, re-reading the entire novel to get the feeling back.

......

and i was shocked.

the author revamped and deleted certain chapters of the novel!! *rage face*


The main reason why i would want to pick up momcon in the first place is because of the yandere elf mom!!! *rager face*

He axed the more extreme yandere part of the novel in Vol 1 when the elf mom imprisoned the son along w/ her in a cage, for the sake of bonding together for the missing time he had left her hanging.

But I'll do a rough TL of a certain part in VOL 3 though, just to whet future TLs that may want to pick up this series. (If you want to pick up this series, just lemme know about it first, alright?)

VOL 3 Chapter 3


(MC returns back to the elf kingdom after a month of living with his other mom in the human kingdom due to the war treaty) 

(Note: he got seperated from his yan mom for 1 month, and upon entering back the elf kingdom, just at the first footstep inside the border checkpoint.....)

"My son!!!!!"

I've just turned around when I heard a sound, and suddenly my vision got blackened out as my head got squished in between two familiar and comfortable soft warm lumps. My back which was initially already heavily out of whack had once again being struck mercilessly by someone knocking me down at high speeds, and I could even feel that it gave off a dying howl that as if it was about to snap....... Mom's arms tightly entwined and gripped my back, and she placed my head against her breasts, using her body to rapidly rub against my body, especially with using her legs!!! Her hands were placed onto my head and neck as she crazily stroked here and there, and just before I was about to pass out from breathlessness she let go, and afterwards she grabbed my face, even before I could have a chance to speak, she kissed my lips fiercely.

What!!!

I could feel like there was a enormous crazed dragon rampaging around in my mouth, seemingly wanting to tear down my tongue and swallow it up, as she breathed out her breath into my mouth that made me almost breathless, a huge amount of saliva was sent into my mouth before rapidly sucked back to her's; my brain at that moment became stupidly blank, and was actually even coordinating with her in the kissing as well......

I could feel that the probably lustful her was now crazily trying to rub her entire body onto me, as other than her using one hand to grab my face firmly, the other was berserkedly touching around my face.

"Muhmmm..........muhmmm........muhmmm...... my son........ my son......... my son.......... my son......... my........ mine........ other people's scent......other.........no.........only mine........mine!!"

Mom finally let go of me, but before she raised her head she playfully stretched out her tongue to lick my lips around in a circle, thenafter smiled as she used her hands to wipe her mouth, and as her bloodshot red eyes stared fixedly into my eyes, heavily panting, I got extremely frightened by this sudden and deep french-kiss that I've became rather confused, for a moment I've even suspected what had happened to my life, I don't think you're my mom, but you're my lover, right!?

.....
.....

"My Queen!!"

The imperial forbidden soldiers behind us were actually not even the slightest bit surprised!! He was actually waiting for us to finish before saluting!! Had you guys seen this too much that it became just an accepted habit already!? Had you guys became so used to this kind of scenario happening!? Don't you guys even feel the slightest trace of awkwardness that this kind of thing would happen!? This kind of person couldn't be my mom!! Her actions clearly already crossed the boundaries already!!

---------------------------

Oh i do miss the yandere elf mom T-T


Well, that's all the yan parts remaining for this novel so far *criaes*

I'm now searching for another good yan novel to tl, other than CEY that im doing.

-searches-

Comments

  1. and yeah, that's probably all the incest part that was left in the series. the rest all chopped off, almost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did the author do such a thing?!

      Delete
    2. I think because the novel is going for VIP, thus he removed all the "too mature" content

      Delete
    3. Isn't this supposed to be an adult WN? So removing all the incest sex scenes pretty much makes the title and novel redundant. Why would anyone even bother reading it after this, leading him to lose a lot of readers. Seems like a pretty dumb thing to do.

      Delete
    4. it isn't really an adult WN per se, and there wasn't any "sex" scenes that occured, but the borderline H ones are all scrapped; and judging by the still popular fanbase in sfacg he still would have alot of readers lol

      Delete
  2. i just want to say you guys do a great job TL and this might help https://archive.org/web/ i hope thy have the website then you can go back in time on before the changes

    P.S i love your guys work keep up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google cache had history on it, I tried to backtrack and read but still to no avail

      archive,org doesnt have history on it

      coral.... (laugh)

      Delete
  3. Rest In Peace mom con. We salute you as you ever the timeless abyss that is being completly ignored because you betrayed your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't there any way to get the old raws, this novel seems awesome and I was so hyped for it but I can understand dropping it if it misses the best stuff from it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I easily got a boner in this one, wtf?!

    Damn Erofu...

    It's like the author wants to turn R-18 into R-15 lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You said possible dropping, so is it confirmed to be dropped by you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn, was looking forward to reading this, sobs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment