Skip to main content

These Dangerous Girls Placed Me Into Jeopardy v2c86


Vol 2, Chapter 86: Dancing in, Hysterical delight

TL: flarewk

"Huh? Lian Bing? Why are you over here........." I dumbfoundedly gazed at Lian Bing who was walking towards me, with my thoughts even becoming halted as well.

She still had that smiling appearance, along with a leisurely demeanor, but I still was in an unprecedented state of confusion.........

This place was Black Street, it's not a location that one could go in just by wanting to go in, notwithstanding that right now, the entrances were blockaded by that ghost by right. Unless........

"About what was exactly happening, I'll be properly listening to your explanation later on, but firstly.........can you put down 'those two' that are in your arms?"

"Ah?"

Those two? She's referring to.........something within my arms.........

Xue Qing and Yu Hui, two beautiful and cute bishoujos.

Mmmmmmm?

What's the current situation like?

Describing it out objectively, a girl who wasn't wearing any clothes on her torso was being hugged within my arms; her face flushed red along with her consciousness having lost.

While the other one had her clothes flipped up by me; a girl who had her tummy exposed was being embraced similarly, notwithstanding that she earlier had multiple french kisses with me, and just prior to Lian Bing's arrival, I was just about to go lick Xue Qing's wounds at the sides of her abdomen.........plus, it's very likely for it to be entirely seen by Lian Bing.........

Mm.........

She definitely must have misunderstood.

I pursed up my lips, displaying a strange smile while tilting my head to look towards Lian Bing.

Lian Bing too unveiled a dangerous smile while looking at me.

"What? Not willing to do so? Those two are just that good? Even making you to be that unreluctant to let them go already? Mmhuhuhu?"

"Eeh, no, umm, Lian Bing, it's really not what you're thinking! Listen to my explanation........."

Just when I've instinctively said out that sentence, I felt that I was doomed.

'Not what you're thinking'  'listen to my explanation' .........weren't those exemplary death flags for scumbags!

I didn't expect that after desperately surviving from the hands of murderous ghouls, in the end, I would still die under the hands of my girlfriend, huh!

"Oh? Then, should I be unreasonably saying a 'I'm not listening! I'm not listening!', hmm?"

"Eeh.........."

You could try it, I feel that it'll have a sort of different moe-ness to it..........

Of course, I could only dare to say it out within my mind, for if I'm to spout out such words right in front of Lian Bing, I would perhaps be immediately executed.

"N-, no, they, umm, are injured........."

"Being injured must have you hugging onto them?"

"Eeh........."

"Since Cheng Jun has such a loving heart, why not go create a 'Hugging club', to spread both hands up wide towards everyone, wouldn't it be better on providing warm hugs? Huhuhu........."

"Ah.........I'm still not that low to be borrowing the namesake of 'love club' to be taking advantage of it everywhere.........."

"Oh? Then how about 'Kiss club'? Mutually passing saliva around, carrying out physical contact of sticky liquids, but who knows, you might be affected with aids as well (laugh)."

"........."

Her poisonous tongue trait was fully opened.

Just then, I suddenly understood the feelings of male leads in those harem mangas. It's a 'it'll be fruitless no matter how much you try to explain yourself' sort of feeling, and was really extremely vexing.

"And so, Cheng Jun........how, long, more, are, you, going, to, hug, them........?"

Lian Bing spat out that sentence word by word, her eyes squinted, affronted with an 'Alaca' type of smile, with the ends of her curly long hair seemingly almost floating up due to some sort of unseeable mysterious force.

(TL: Alaca refers to a Buddhist god, he has an expression of 😠)

I-, I'm doomed, I'm completely doomed!

Her entire status had been dyed into the color of orange!

Right now, she's extremely incensed!

It must be because I hadn't made my appearance even after a long time, hence Lian Bing would come looking for me as such!

Though I didn't know how she managed to get inside Black Street, but it's too much of a coincidence to be entering at this sort of timing.........it's simply just like as if she's here to catch me having an affair........

But it's fortunate that she didn't come earlier as well, if not, it'll be even more disastrous when bumping onto those murderous ghouls.........

Though it's a good thing to be coincidentally absent from it, which resulted in her not being dragged into that bloodbath as well, but if it's like this to have things happening one after another, it's not any such good news towards me at all.

Try thinking about it, if I'm Lian Bing, with my boyfriend not appearing at my birthday banquet, not picking up calls, as well as replying to my messages, and when I'm finally unable to resist going to personally look for him, I instead saw my boyfriend hugging onto two girls with a hand, both who were donning unkempt attire, while groping and kissing them........

All right, no matter who it was, they would want to start murdering.

Yeah, her status this time first becoming orange, but not directly turning red colored, was already a matter that was extremely perplexing.

And that also means, that there's still hope which I'm able to convince her!

That's right, as long as I properly explain the entire matter out right from the start till the end to her, Lian Bing would definitely understand me!

"Um, Lian Bing, let's talk about this after moving to another place, I'll properly explain the entire matter to you."

My eyes faced directly against hers, with my sight not moving away. Hopefully, she'll be able to discern it.

 ".........Mm, if you're to lie to me........"

"If I'm lying to you, I'll hand over my corpse to you right on the spot."

"Humph........."

Though she's still in a very unwilling appearance, but she had seemingly reluctantly accepted my proposal.

She knew that I wouldn't be lying, and so when she saw that I'm able to directly look at her while having an unchanged expression, she then understood that I carried zero feelings of guilt towards her within my heart.

Phew.........so, it's grudgingly considered to be over?

A girlfriend becoming jealous was actually such a dangerous matter, huh? It even frightened out a shiver of cold sweat onto me.........

"Um, Lian Bing, come over and help me support Xue Qing, I'll carry Yu Hui.........erm, Bai-xuemei."

(TL: -xuemei basically is a honorific referring to the person as a female junior under himself (in school); he's trying to make her sound more distant compared to calling her name directly)

"Don't want."

"Mmh?"

I originally thought that its Lian Bing who was unwilling, but the outcome was that after I reacted to it, I then discovered that the voice came from Xue Qing.

She actually rejected it?

Forget it, right now wasn't the time to be fussed up about that.

"Eeh, I'll just switch it then, I'll carry Xue........"

I haven't yet finished speaking when I was being interrupted.

"No way."

This time, it's Lian Bing who responded.

She used her icy cold eyes to look at Xue Qing, denying my suggestion.........seemingly not wanting me to carry Xue Qing, no, she was probably hoping that I would leave her behind on scene.........

Just when I'm flustered on not knowing what to do, Xue Qing who was in my arms suddenly did an action which gave me an immensely wide shock.

She suddenly stretched out her hands cupping on my cheeks, kissing me right in front of Lian Bing!

Meow meow meow meow???

It's even not a normal kiss at all, but a french kiss that dished out all of its learnt experience earlier onto practical use. This rate of learning ability was really quite impressive.........

No wait! The f**********!

I hastily leaned back my head, wanting to separate both of our lips, but Xue Qing didn't intend to let me go, as no matter how much degrees I leaned back, she followed up front by how much respective degrees, and eventually, had just simply stood up pressing onto me kissing.

All of her saliva were directed right into my mouth, it's a little sweet.........like hell!

Now I'm really doomed!

After a long time later, Xue Qing separated our lips extremely unreluctantly. After fervently panting about for air, I just thought of wanting to turn around to look at Lian Bing, when my face was straightened back by Xue Qing.

"Jun Cheng, it hurts."

"Ahh?"

"Can't lick, myself."

"Eeh, just now didn't I help you to.........uurk!"

I originally intended to say 'just now didn't I help you to lick it already', but I instantaneously sensed that it'll be disastrous to be saying that sentence right in front of Lian Bing's face, hence hastily shut up my mouth.

But Xue Qing still didn't intend to let me go as such, as she continued tugging on my clothes while speaking.

"Mouth, to mouth."

"I'd say, that isn't the correct idiom to be used in this sort of situation!"

W, wait a moment!

Even though Lian Bing was right in front of me, how could I continue to enact out gestures of licking your wounds!

Speaking of which, wasn't it already been roughly taken care of earlier?!

"Huhuhu.........you thieving cat, so you really dared to do it, hm?"

..........Extremely terrifying.

My back started to seep out cold sweat, as I felt the surrounding temperature becoming lowered by quite a few degrees.

It's different from that stickily plastered gaze which made one feel uncomfortable from Lan Hua, as Lian Bing's gaze only made me feel entirely encased within frosty chillness.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

Xue Qing stared back at Lian Bing unyieldingly, her face expressionless, yet carrying a sort of rebellious intent which was different from usual. Even though when facing those dangerous murderous ghouls earlier, her insides were completely rippleless, just like completing a task assigned beforehand, but when facing against Lian Bing, she mixed in her own feelings instead?

"Cheng Jun."

Eeh.........my name's been called out.

I was like a broken robot as I sequentially turned my head, squeezing out a face of complete smile as I spoke to Lian Bing.

Her face still maintained a smile, but had already stiffened. She was pressing on the sides of her head, displaying out an appearance of an extremely headached look. Her status was repeatedly sparkling instead, with its contents and colors even turning out to be unimaginably messed up. That would be a true form of 'mixed feelings', I guess.

"Yes, dàxiaojie! Any orders for me!"

"Do you still have anything else to say?"

".........Can you give me a chance to start afresh?"

"Rest assured, after I've settled a certain thieving cat, I'll properly use my body to discipline you.........huhuhuhu........."

Gulp.

I gulped in saliva which were accumulated inside my mouth, it still carrying a sweet taste, but my heart instead being unprecedentedly bitter.

"Don't, worry."

Xue Qing stood up, shielding my front as she spoke.

"I will, protect Jun Cheng."

"Huhuhu, you really dared to say it, hmm? A handicapped admirer like you would only have Cheng Jun destroyed, right?"

"Aa, ahaha........."

While the both of them were aggressively opposed against each other, I could only dryly laugh by the sides.

Looking at Lian Bing's completely bright red status, I suddenly felt that these days weren't able to be simply carried on already.........

(Not good! Hurry up and stop him!)

"Eh?"

A voice suddenly flashed within my mind.........was it my voice?

Hurry up and stop him? Stop who.........Lian Bing? Look at me like this, do I seem to be someone who was able to stop Lian Bing?

What am I saying, me.........suddenly murmuring to myself, don't tell me that I had gone crazy already?

A gust of freakish wind suddenly blew past my sides, which gave my entirety a shudder. I saw a puff of black colored atmosphere floating past my sides, incongruously flying over towards Lian Bing.

Lian Bing and Xue Qing seemingly hadn't yet noticed onto that pile of black air.

That's.........!

That pile of black air engulfed Lian Bing, with the smile on her face too disappearing as well. The hand that was pressing onto the sides of her forehead too sagged down.

I'm unable to see her expression already, but I saw that her shadow actually started to haphazardly move about instead!

'The shadow' moved about her body, clenched her fists and unfurled it, lips and eyes both curling up, seemingly to be extremely pleased.

Black gas, shadow, what does it mean?

By right, just now I should have seen onto something similar.........that's right, it's when Yu Hui pasted the ghost exorcising talisman right on Tong Jia Lin's head, and had chased away right from her body.........a ghost!

But why would there still be..........

——A ghost splitting half its soul and storing it within the host's body, that's being termed as an equally reliant status.

It's half a soul from that ghost, huh!

I've finally comprehended it after quite some difficulty, but it's already been too late.

"Huhuhuhu.........."

The same laughter, but a different feeling.

That's not Lian Bing.

"Hahahahahaha! It's too perfect! This killing intent! I didn't expect that at the very last of the last, there would be an opportunity left for me!"

She hysterically laughed with her head raised up high. The originally elegant demeanor of Lian Bing had been completely shattered, and the feeling that she gave me right now.........it's more like a demented murderous ghoul.

That's right, just like as if she had turned into Ye Liu Su.

[Corpse Lover Homicidal Ghoul]

[Ye Liu Su]

Her hair gradually turned white, with her pupils too becoming crimson red, as she completed the state of ghost transformation.

"It's terrific! It's simply just like being reborn! It's way better than my original body!"

[Corpse Lover Homicidal Maniac], [Corpse Lover Homicidal Ghoul].

A single word difference, yet being a completely different person.

The final murderous ghoul, appeared at such an unexpected way.

Just when I thought that everything had ended, it all suddenly begun.


-ch 86 end-


(3228 words to tl)

Footnotes:
Bishoujos (美少女) = Nowadays I would try to rephrase this term, but the use of it is so blatant that I can't replace it........ it means beautiful girls.

Mouth, to mouth (口口、相传) = True meaning of the idiom is to pass along words from mouth to mouth (like rumors). Her pun was that 'words' aren't passed along, but 'something else'.........

Hurry up and stop him! = the 'him' here doesn't indicate a sex, it's gender-less. (chinese pronunciation would make it seem gender-less, you see)

Glossary:
dàxiaojie (大小姐) = a respectful addressing way to greet a lady, aka 'young miss' (of a very respectful/ influential origin).

Comments

  1. Flare you meanie, how is it any good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHA!!! so you're in my discord!!! No wonder you're always first to appear here!! now spew out your ign!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah Just when things were starting to get interesting and I was so excited for the next chapter this dumb ghost ruins everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awawawawawawawawawa strongest monster is born

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what? Lian Bing will take control of her body back and bitch slap that ghoul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But the maid already predicted it I think :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. "She suddenly stretched out her hands cupping on my cheeks, kissing me right in front of Lian Bing!

    Meow meow meow meow???"

    this line here is simply priceless, just bring in Lan Hua, Ke Ling, & Xin Ran
    to make the overall ambience becomes much more "meowing"

    HU.HU.HU.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lian Bing (and Moe Bing)

    vs

    Jiang Xue Qing

    death-bout of the century is about to start!

    place your bets right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meow meow meow!

    Meow meow meow meow?
    Meow meow meow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn ghosts ruining a good old fashion cat fight, though I would imagine that the ghost did just save Jeng by causing a distraction, the other question later is if Lian Bing will try to break everyone off her man or be the top girl in a harem.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Noooooooooo Lian Bing !
    Time to call for Moe Bing ! fight the ghost !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flare tell us what happens to bing or release the next chapter quickly! This event is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The consequences of being an incompetent/as dense as a black hole MC.
    *sigh*

    He didn't even truly trying to resolve things and just allowing it to freely escalate. I've wanted to hit this MC so many times throughout the WN (and quite a lot of them not being out of jealousy).
    In general he just goes with the flow and just lets things happen or plays dumb and tries to avoid having to truly deal with anything until he has no choice.

    Tl;dr
    The MC pisses me off with his high density/wishy washy attitude/bury his head in the sand way of dealing with everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This mc is a freaking moron doormat with shit for brains. I hated him from the very start. Somehow the girls kept me reading though, but it has been getting worse and worse, not to mention that the author has the girls act in an extremely repetitive way and the developments just aren't agreeable at all.

      I'm very happy about there only being two more chapters left, then I'm finally free.

      Anyway, since there's so few chapters left, I guess this possession crap will be dealt with in an instant? Maybe xue li will come by and instantly purify this ghost, she seems to be a goddess or angel or something after all.

      Delete
    2. Same, thank fucking god that I'll be free from this goddamn novel with this shitty MC. God, I rarely get infuriated but this... Holy shit, I can't really bear the stupidity, dense, and his incompetency I don't know if the Chinese readers has the same opinion as us but I am pretty sure some of them are.

      Delete
  14. *sigh" how'd I know this crazy bitch would get stronger via possession. What, is Moe bing gonna drive him out and she keeps the power? Anything to make Chung's life more hazardous is possible

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment