Skip to main content

These Dangerous Girls Placed Me Into Jeopardy v2c58


TL: Uh woops, I've accidentally overslept, ahaha~

Volume 2, Chapter 58: Romantically, Naive

TL: flarewk

I felt that discomforting gaze all the way until we returned to Black Street afterwards, before it finally disappeared.

Phew, it's finally being shaken off.

Heh heh, as expected, that person who stalked me was just like me last night, not being able to locate Black Street.

A place, that even for a person like me who had been living in this region for nearly twenty years was unable to find, it's even more of an impossible task for others to locate it already, heh heh~

The passerbys on the street were already scattered about. If it wasn't for me seeing onto those [Crowd Actor] titles at all, it's just fundamentally like a very ordinary scene of passerbys rushing to home.

Let's first not discuss on whether they were acting or if they were real passerbys; in any case, it's fine if they weren't targeting me.

It's because I'm unable to perceive out any sort of 'gazes' from those crowd of passerbys.

If it's the case that they were placing me on surveillance, I definitely would have noticed onto it. Recently, the sensitivity that I had towards gazes weren't just simply a notch slightly higher, as it had already been that sensitive to the point where it could be said to be already neurotic. Perhaps it was a minor change brought along by my mental strength becoming more powerful.

But if it's like that, I don't understand onto the reason of why they would be impersonating the roles of passerbys then.

Don't tell me that this was 'An Actor Prepares'? After being completely immersed into their roles, they had forgotten about their original intentions?

Then what's the purpose of it at all...........it's very confusing, this group of [Crowd Actors].

Once again returning into Xue Qing's home, after placing a huge pile of goods onto the floor, I exhaled out a large heave.

It's tiring to the brink of death for me already............

Taking out two pairs of slippers from the large plastic bags and passing them to Xue Qing and myself for switching into thereafter, I suddenly remembered onto a certain something.

"Oh right, I still have to mop the floor, but I forgot to buy a mop............"

Because I had just directly went into the house last night with my shoes on, there definitely would have a pile of footprints being left around on the floor as a result.

"Huh?"

The floor looked to be very clean? Even if the bottom of my soles were to be exceptionally unblemished, it can't be that there wouldn't even be a footprint being left behind, right?

But Xue Qing had an expression of indifference as she switched into the little rabbit slippers that I've bought for her, with the hem of her lips slightly curling up into an angle that's hardly noticeable at all.

And after entering into the living room, I discovered onto something that's even more shocking.

"Eeeehhh? There's lights already? !"

What the hell! And I still purposefully bought lamps just for lighting up the area here! With the outcome that the installation for lightings had suddenly already become complete alreadyy?

This kind of bizarre occurrence actually happening once again, what the hell's exactly going on?

I can't. Now I really couldn't suppress it in any longer, I must go clear up the doubts within my mind.

"Xue Qing, there's really someone else living here in your house, right! What's the matter with these lights? Who installed these?"

After thinking for a moment, Xue Qing replied.

"Probably, uncles."

"Uncles? !"

"Mm, very convenient."

Xue Qing nodded her head, expressing out a rather casual review.

"Very convenient? !"

V-, very convenient would be referring to what kind?

Wildly imagining for a moment on Xue Qing with her loli appearance along with a group of uncles living together in a very convenient sort of manner............eeehhh? ! Although uncles and lolis were considered to be standard matchings for each other, I just distinctly felt it to be very discomforting! If it's said that a couple of burly men were to actually do that sort of things towards such a cute loli, it's just too ruthless already! It's simply inhumane!

(TL: a neta to all those light novels where cute lolis would always have uncles nearby them. It's merely a pun generalization, and not a reference to a predator-prey relationship.)

...........Wasn't this just referring to meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

"Cough cough cough.........."

Why the fluff am I being agitated for, I've once again begun to uncontainably think crookedly.

It's not even dark out yet, but I've already started to imagine nonsensically, huh? It probably should just be the room being too dark...........

Rubbing my temples, I gave off a sigh while pressing onto the newly appearing switch, with the just installed living room's lightings being lit up as a result. This should be the appearance of what a modern house be; using candles and whatnot were just simply too bizarre.

"But then again, the appearance of this light is really too timely already..........I had a feeling that it's just like our needs are being satisfied, for it to appear at such a coincidental timing."

"Mm, just like that."

"Mn? Just like that? What do you mean?"

Xue Qing tilted her head, as she picked up a notepad from the living room's small table, casually writing down 'I want to eat ice-cream.' Just these few words.

"Just like that, a request."

I seemingly understood what she was trying to imply towards me already.

"And afterwards, those uncles that you mentioned will help you to accomplish that?"

"Mm, when I'm not around, will come over."

"Oohhh..........so it's like that..........."

It's similar to some sort of a housekeeper's presence, huh?

Then, preparing hot water, letting out bath water, cleaning up the house, and even seizing the moment when we were outside buying things to install lights, were done by those uncles that Xue Qing mentioned, right?

They should be adults that were being specially employed to take care of Xue Qing then, since she's rather lacking onto common sense, and she doesn't seem like she's able to take care of herself as well.

"Since it's like that, we don't even need to go out shopping at all, wouldn't it be enough for us to just fill up a list of the items that's needed?"

"......."

Xue Qing didn't say anything, merely drooping her head downwards, as she sat onto the sofa a little stiffedly.

I suddenly realized onto it already, what other reason could it be when she go on telling me about it? She just merely wanted to go out with me...

Really, not even being able to discern out such a simple matter, my EQ was simply that horrid.........

I scratched my head. In order to get rid of the current atmosphere, I intentionally enquired out loudly with a joyous tone.

"Well then, Xue Qing, is there anything you want to eat? I bought quite a lot of ingredients, so I'm able to make all kinds of food~"

"As long, it's made by Jun Cheng."

"Ah hah, so it's up to me already, hmm? Even if I'm to make something that's extremely horrible, you'd still need to completely finish it up, hmm?"

"Mm."

Heh............

I seemed to slightly understand on how to get along with Xue Qing already. It's also not that hard, heh...........

After exercising my shoulders about for a moment, I went into the kitchen and started with my food preparations.

When it's nearly 5.30pm, I finished making two plates of fried rice with seafood platter, and served them onto the dining table.

Xue Qing used her spoon to scoop up a spoonful of fried rice, sending it into her mouth, but she went on to take another mouthful even though she hadn't swallowed her previous one. Although her eating speed wasn't fast at all, it connected together rather well as she repeatedly sent small bites of food into her mouth. When she chewed, she was like a squirrel as her cheeks were being puffed up; she's so cute.

This should be her reaction that the food's very tasty, huh...........heh heh, it's rather satisfying.

Speaking of which, during the first time that I saw Xue Qing and had successfully lent a cushion to her, the sensation of satisfaction being developed was similar to as of right now's.

Just like that, the two of us quietly ate our dinner.

It's really such a long time for me to be quietly having my dinner like that. I remembered that when Laomā still hadn't arrived at our home yet; me, Xin Ran and Laobà will be just like that, silently looking at each other while having dinner together.

The dinner back then was Laobà's responsibility, heh heh, and speaking of which, his level of cooking was really rather terrible. He's able to complete surgeries impeccably, a job that requires one to have extremely detailistic control, but towards cooking, a task that didn't have any sort of precise measurement at all, he's not that adept already.

Since on many cooking books, 'suitably', 'in accordance to your own preference' and whatnot were being written down, and towards these kinds of unprecise stuff, Laobà couldn't grasp ahold of the correct standard, with the result being that it'll either be very salty or very dull. But me and Xin Ran would still silently finish everything up, with the same going for Laobà as well.

And afterwards, when dinner had ended, he would definitely say 'I will succeed next time.', setting up an indefinitely losing FLAG upon himself at the next dinner, heh heh heh...........

Incognizantly...........it had already been so long, huh............

But I was still like the same as that time, not having even a slightest bit of improvement at all.

Mn...........no, if it's really to be said, there's a little bit of improvement?

At the very least, I've made a friend, wasn't it?

It's just that I'm a little curious. When did Xue Qing exactly start to become so trusting onto me already?

Because of the small matter of me lending her cushions, which caused her to treat me as her friend already?

The so-called friend then, what's the definition of it exactly............

I don't quite understand it..........

When would people normally be determining others onto being their friends?

Was it so long as a conversation was being struck, would friends thus be made? Or was it that frequent greetings towards each other would constitute people to be friends already? Was the swapping of each respective contacts to be considered as being friends? Or was it that those people who had taken a commemorative photo together then becoming friends?

Even if I had been treating the other party as my friend, how would I know that they would be treating me as a friend then?

If I didn't suddenly obtain the ability onto depending on colors to differentiate the feelings of others, I also wouldn't know about the favorable impressions that Xue Qing was having towards me, right?

And afterwards, perhaps we wouldn't have become friends then..........

"Ultimately, what are exactly the so-called friends about..........."

Eeehhh...........I who was right here pondering about the definition of friends, would it make me seem a little too eccentric already...........

"No need, for meaning."

"Mm?"

"Jun Cheng, is friend."

"I know, I'm just wondering, why would you be treating me as a friend..........."

She didn't answer my question, but after swallowing the rice inside her mouth, she stood up and came to my side, sitting on my legs with her backside, leaning within my embrace while raising up her head and asking me.

"Jun Cheng, not eating?"

"Ahh, actually, I'm not really that hungry."

"Then, ahh~"

Xue Qing opened up her mouth, and was like a baby eager for its breastfeeding as she gazed at me with a look of eagerness.

Heh, she still wanted to eat this share of mine, huh?

Even opening up her mouth as well, waiting for me to feed her, wasn't her in this scenario completely turning into a pet already, heeh..........

"It can't be helped, huh."

Although it's not that bad at all too.

Finishing our dinner and resting for awhile afterwards, I begun to think about leaving.

With the result that I've actually spent the first day of the Qing Ming holidays at a female friend's house, this sort of experience to me was simply just one-of-a-kind.

"Then, it's almost time for me to leave."

"Tonight, not staying..........?"

Hearing that I'm about to leave, Xue Qing spun around, changing positions into where she was sitting cross-leggedly on my legs while grasping onto my shirt, as she dejectedly asked.

I remembered this expression. During the first time Xue Qing said 'pain pain fly away' at school towards me, she unveiled out slight traces of reluctant feelings.

But this time, I could completely confirm onto it already. Her mouth was slightly pouting and eyebrows a little frowned as well, which was very evident for me to discern out her reluctance and sentimental attachment.

Uuu, I've been struck by the moeness already..........for an always expressionless Xue Qing to be suddenly doing these kind of child-like pouting expressions, the contrast in the levels of moe were simply too frightening already!

Seeing onto this kind of expression, how could I still bear to leave?

But, if I was to continue staying here, I'm afraid that I would be unresistingly doing some certain terrible acts.

No, if I was to stay here, I definitely would be doing something towards her. After looking at this expression, it'll be a miracle instead if I'm still able to hold it in.

Even if I'm to leave the lights on, I still wouldn't have the confidence to be able to resist onto not groping her about...........

"Can, let you grope."

"*Pu*! What are you suddenly saying!?"

(TL: pu is sfx for spitting out in a manner of surprise, comically)

Xue Qing suddenly held onto my right hand and pressed it onto her chest, with a wondrous sensation of hardness within softness being felt.

I had groped onto her rib cage already.

"Eeehh.........."

"Sensation, not good?"

I didn't respond, with the result that it caused Xue Qing to unhesitatingly start stripping off her clothes.

"Waitwaitwaitwaaait, don't strip!"

Why did she strip off her clothes without any sort of hesitation!

Xue Qing blinked her eyes, as she said with a look of innocence.

"Directly grope, more comfortable."

"Ahh, it's true that the sensation when directly groping will be more comfortable, especially when your skin feels particularly succulent, that fleshy watery skin was simply just like a baby's............the hell!! Don't tempt me already! You little...!"

I hastily retracted the hands that was placed on her chest, as I forcibly rubbed Xue Qing's little head as I said.

"At the very least, wait till your breasts had grown to be as big as a B cup, while wearing a naked apron as well before coming over to seduce me!"

Xue Qing blankly groped her own chest as she tilted and asked.

"B?"

"It's just some random garbage that I've said, don't be too mindful about it. Actually, it's the best already if you're to maintain yourself like this."

A legal loli and whatnot, wasn't it extremely rare in the first place?

Mm, it's an exception for that sort of ghoul like Xiang Yue Xun whom which I'm not even sure how long she had been living already...........

Mm, it's also an exception for Xiao Zhen-laoshi, who had suspiciously went through some modifications with her genetics...........

"In any case, if there's an opportunity next time, I'll come visit again."

I lifted Xue Qing up and placed her down whilst saying, afterwards lowering my hips to align my sight with hers as I smiled towards her while asking.

"Does that mean, I'm still able to come to your house to play?"

Xue Qing blinked her eyes, with the expression on her face becoming gentle, as she innocuously and straightforwardly gave out the inherent answer inside her.

"Just treat here, as your home."

She who's romantically naive had already long been treating me as her family.


-ch 58 end-



(3422 words to tl)

Footnotes:
Romantically, Naive (天真烂漫) = A chinese idiom that refers to someone being so innocuously pure-hearted that the person could very well qualify to be an angel. (Romantically here is used to indicate that it's very disney-like)

An Actor Prepares (论演员的自我修养) = A Russian book on the skills of acting. Wikipedia link

Moe = a japanese slang word used to describe "endearing", "cute", "adorable", and -insert all sorts of fluffy cute stuff here-.

*Pu!* = an example is...

Glossary:
Laomā (老妈) / Laobà (老爸) = informal ways of addressing 'mom' and 'dad. Think of it as 'ma', 'pa'.

-laoshi (老师) = honorific for 'teacher'

Comments

  1. just one thing it's not easy to cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chapter flarewk! He's going to get killed when he gets home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you saying? Cooking is easy, but cook something delicious is different matter XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncles and loli.... ohhhh this corrupt mind of mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doom da de doom 🎵
    Yes, treat as your home, in which you will be confined after your crippled.
    Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment