Skip to main content

Reintroduction, Polls, and future direction

Aye so hopefully i still remember how to use this site - it's been quite awhile

Funny that in the most disruptive of world we are today: you see me coming back to doing translations. Think it was mentioned before but... I'm from Singapore, doing cn light novel translations of *mostly* about an infamous jp coined acg term: yandere. Which resulted in a very weird but still epic semi jp semi cn elements in my translations boo yeah

So my pep talk here today is that regardless of your political affiliations, ACG culture is epic plus wonderful, and should be international. Not to mention combining the traditional troupe of elements in jp novels (having indecisive MC) with elements in cn novels (having ruthless MC) and having a wonderful creation out of the two.

I'll be holding a poll here, letting you readers decide which novel I should go for: I hope to do their releases daily *lol*

Just post your decision in the comments and I'll pick the highest voted one (will run the poll for a few days if anyone is alive here)

All 3 have yandere elements, and is really good, but you only can pick one!


  1. Ah so those yandere princesses actually had such fanatical levels of love towards me

    https://book.sfacg.com/Novel/549121

    Synopsis:

    • It's both a blessing and a curse, about my body possessing a special kind of constitution.
    • My blood is able to increase magic proficiency; my bones able to create legendary equipments; my soul able to redempt any creature; all of everything of me is priceless.
    • What I didn't know was that they all coveted my body, wanting to eat me up.
    • On Monday, the first princess said that she'll bring me to watch something nice, tricking me into the woods.
    • On Tuesday, the second princess told me that she wanted to study magic together, deceiving me into her room.
    • On Wednesday, the third princess exclaimed that she wanted to save me from such painful acts, but ended up reversing stances.
    • The neighboring empire queen, elf servant... they're all bad women; all wanting to eat me up, even till now I still have no idea how I died in the first place...


      Tags: western, harem, invincible, reverse-rpe



  2. I who wanted to be hated ended up being popular with female immortals

    https://book.sfacg.com/Novel/509726

    Synopsis:

    • Jiang ning had worked effortlessly his entire life after reincarnating into a small villain (who had deserved death a long time coming) from his novel, and finally managed to turn the tables around at the final ending.
    • Little did he know, that even though he went against fate, he still ultimately died under the knives of beautiful women.
    • Having restarting his life once more, he only wanted to solemnly swear a statement onto himself —— beware of women!
    • This time, as long as he avoid having any sort of relations with beautiful female immortals, avoiding deep affection from them, he should be able to escape...


      Tags: harem, romance, invincible, reverse-rpe


  3. After being surrounded by yan girls I still want to try salvaging the situation

    https://book.sfacg.com/Novel/478947

    Note: this novel is discontinued by author but still kinda good so i placed it here

    Synopsis:
    • "Chu yun, you must choose one of us today no matter what"
    • 10 absolutely and stunningly drop-dead beautiful girls gave sweet smiles as they watched him, with his hands and legs cuffed up.
    • "Who amongst us do you want to marry"
    • "A- Aren't we, good friends" Chu yun had a face of despair as he looked at those girls that the system wanted him to redempt
    • "Would good friends do those kinds of stuff? Now think carefully about your answer...it would be quite troublesome otherwise, having to live on as a single mom" The stunningly beautiful girls all carried a wrathful seething death glare in their eyes as they surrounded him.
    • "L- Let me t- think about it c-carefully, think about it carefully" Chu yun trembled as scrouched by the corner of his bed, facing the female crowd who had already turned yan...
                   
                    Tags: harem, romance, daily-life, reverse-rpe

Comments

  1. ah shit last part had a minor mistake but im too lazy to edit,

    " trembled as he* scrouched by the corner of his bed"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go by number 3 looks very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3rd one looks like a nice read

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say go with three, I also hope you continue with These Dangerous Girls, it is what help me find your website in the first place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn all 3 are so good, I personally have preference to 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, flare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1 and 3 seem pretty good. Leaning more towards 3 as it seems like there’d be less gore. So 3 pls. Just randomly remembered you today and was wondering if you came back to do translations and what do you know. You are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way any chance you’d be able to continue translating Synthesis or LDD? Really liked those novels and synthesis is stuck on a cliffhanger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For jeopardy i can't because I wouldn't have the updated glossary
      For synthesis it's possible...

      Delete
  9. I would implore 1 my liege

    ReplyDelete
  10. so as of now the poll results are:

    #1: 10
    #2: 3
    #3: 5

    I'll put up chapt 1 of #1 later, expect it around 9pm++ GMT+8

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm grateful that you are back to translating again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sadge your the only person who was able to satisfy my yandere needs, it was good while it lasted hope you have a bright future ahead of you random person on the internet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment